Default Summoning hirelings get interrupted

I have noticed over the past few days that summoning a hireling has been getting interrupted when the progress bar is about 80-90% complete. This happens both at the beginning of quests, and sometimes later on with a permanent GS hireling. I would sometimes hit the summon button on the shortcut bar and remove my hands from the keyboard/mouse entirely, and it still gets interrupted.

Has anyone else been experiencing this?

I haven't submit a bug report, yet, but will when I get log back into the game later tonight.
    Ghallanda: Tervail (solo player)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by mbartol View Post
    I have noticed over the past few days that summoning a hireling has been getting interrupted when the progress bar is about 80-90% complete. This happens both at the beginning of quests, and sometimes later on with a permanent GS hireling. I would sometimes hit the summon button on the shortcut bar and remove my hands from the keyboard/mouse entirely, and it still gets interrupted.

I haven't submit a bug report, yet, but will when I get log back into the game later tonight.
    No. Summoning GS and regular hirelings as usual here.
    Zanthiss - L30 Mechanic - Cannith: Hand of Death
    Zamsil - L30 VKF assassin

I've got a Dungeon Master's Guide... I've got 12 sided die...

Traveler of the Skies
    Minotaur Annihilator

Quote Originally Posted by mbartol View Post

I've only noticed this happening on my artificer, if I try to summon while my runearm is still charging right after I enter a quest. If I turn off charging, or wait until the runearm is fully charged, summoning works as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Frogger1234 View Post
    I've only noticed this happening on my artificer, if I try to summon while my runearm is still charging right after I enter a quest. If I turn off charging, or wait until the runearm is fully charged, summoning works as usual.
    This must be it--I have an arti splash this life.
    It is annoying that rune arm charging interrupts this and especially using a mount. Sure, a hot key toggle turns it ON/OFF, but remembering to do so is another thing.
    Ghallanda: Tervail (solo player)