Default known issues list?

Hi guys,

I regularly read (and seldom post) on the forums and I was wondering if there is any such thing as "known issues" list, because I couldn't find any.
    I'm not referring to few lines put in the end of release notes, which are basically nothing to the great list, but more like a collective huge list, primarily updated with the DEVs (or whoever deals with tasks on track).
    I'd really love to see a known issues list (in global) for numerous reasons:
    - to see (in case I find a bug), if it has been reported before or am I the only one facing it?
    - to see (in case it's reported) if the DEVs are even aware of the issue, or is it like a common thing, everybody knows it's there but DEVs decide to ignore it
    - to see that a possible bug may affect my gameplay
    - to see that DEVs are really working on things

What I imagine would be great is a repository of known bugs, errors, categorized just like a release note, listed in categories like class, race, quest, reincarnation, spell, etc...
    I know it raises an important question : how should SSG treat known bugs which fall into the category of exploit. Obviously these should (and must not) be listed, not even the slightest hint about it.
    But it may be very well possible that certain bugs already exist for years and well known to players, yet DEV haven't event the slightest clue about it exist. I don't have exact examples... but if such list would exist we could compare...? Yea/Nah? Ideas? Pros/Cons?
    -- CANNITH --
    -- Officer of Csodaszarvas --
    Hulligan / Hegyomlas / Shearnily / Ithril

Quote Originally Posted by Hulligan View Post
    Hi guys,

I regularly read (and seldom post) on the forums and I was wondering if there is any such thing as "known issues" list, because I couldn't find any.
    I'm not referring to few lines put in the end of release notes, which are basically nothing to the great list, but more like a collective huge list, primarily updated with the DEVs (or whoever deals with tasks on track).
    I'd really love to see a known issues list (in global) for numerous reasons:
    - to see (in case I find a bug), if it has been reported before or am I the only one facing it?
    - to see (in case it's reported) if the DEVs are even aware of the issue, or is it like a common thing, everybody knows it's there but DEVs decide to ignore it
    - to see that a possible bug may affect my gameplay
    - to see that DEVs are really working on things

What I imagine would be great is a repository of known bugs, errors, categorized just like a release note, listed in categories like class, race, quest, reincarnation, spell, etc...
    I know it raises an important question : how should SSG treat known bugs which fall into the category of exploit. Obviously these should (and must not) be listed, not even the slightest hint about it.
    But it may be very well possible that certain bugs already exist for years and well known to players, yet DEV haven't event the slightest clue about it exist. I don't have exact examples... but if such list would exist we could compare...? Yea/Nah? Ideas? Pros/Cons?
    https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...c-Notice-Board

I don't know if any of what you wrote is in the above link though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindos View Post
    https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...c-Notice-Board

I don't know if any of what you wrote is in the above link though.
    Cheers, this is exactly I was thinking of. I wonder if this 'Public-Notice-Board' could be necroed and updated.
    @Cordovan: Any chance this is happening?
    -- CANNITH --
    -- Officer of Csodaszarvas --
    Hulligan / Hegyomlas / Shearnily / Ithril