Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3

    Post Doubts and bugs about Alchemist

    I am little doubts about Bombadier enhancements, seems this enhancement will focus on spell, however there is no AOE damage spell SLA(and only one damege spell SLA for single target) before T5, since the Alchemist has a limite number of spell points and spell slots. I think that will be a quite difficult leveling experience before Lv12. Not sure any idea can make leveling easier when low level.
    I also found a bug, Melt Lock seems no use to most chest, you can throw the project to the chest but nothing happen, no DC check, and the locked chest never open.

  2. #2
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    983

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gameboy106 View Post
    I am little doubts about Bombadier enhancements, seems this enhancement will focus on spell, however there is no AOE damage spell SLA(and only one damege spell SLA for single target) before T5, since the Alchemist has a limite number of spell points and spell slots. I think that will be a quite difficult leveling experience before Lv12.
    Wonderful world of Sorcerers. None of their SLAs are true AoE (unless you count Burning Hands...) before level 12 either.

    At least Alchemists earn their first actual AoE spell at level 3, while sorcs have to wait until level 6.

    I do agree about mana issues, and the Knock problem is one that has to do with most locks in the game having no targeting box, so the potion hits nothing.
    Last edited by Xgya; 02-16-2020 at 10:08 AM.

  3. #3
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xgya View Post
    Wonderful world of Sorcerers. None of their SLAs are true AoE (unless you count Burning Hands...) before level 12 either.
    Scorch?

  4. #4
    Community Member HungarianRhapsody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    6,302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xgya View Post
    Wonderful world of Sorcerers. None of their SLAs are true AoE (unless you count Burning Hands...) before level 12 either.

    At least Alchemists earn their first actual AoE spell at level 3, while sorcs have to wait until level 6.

    I do agree about mana issues, and the Knock problem is one that has to do with most locks in the game having no targeting box, so the potion hits nothing.
    Scorch is close range, but it's excellent AoE damage if you don't have to worry about fire immunity.

    From level 4 through level 11, I'm casting Scorch as at least 1/4 of my total spells.
    No one in the world ever gets what they want
    And that is beautiful
    Everybody dies frustrated and sad
    And that is beautiful

  5. #5
    Community Member mr420247's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,764

    Default

    Acid blast to 20 it is that op
    Damonz Cannith

  6. #6
    Community Member lillentle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Australia, Vic
    Posts
    224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HungarianRhapsody View Post
    Scorch is close range, but it's excellent AoE damage if you don't have to worry about fire immunity.

    From level 4 through level 11, I'm casting Scorch as at least 1/4 of my total spells.
    And if you level a wizard level 1-11 1/2 your spells will be magic missiles. I think this is what they wanted to avoid by not giving another low level OP SLA, it's hard to deny that sorcs and wiz's are so OP at low levels is by having a spell with an extra 225 spell power at level 4 which normally costs an extra 25 spell points(Like 1/20th your spell points) instead only costs 3 or so spell points.
    Lillentle, the smaller Lentle

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload