Community Member

Default anniversary rewards

As I have played the events over the last 4 years.
    collected most of the special items not necessarily the clubs, but the die and the gems and such, i hadn't picked up the goggles until today ....... then i find i cant use them lol (level 30) that makes no since at all to me since i think they are nothing but a glamour item ( maybe I'm wrong ).
    Why cant you take from the suggestions and create event gifts that are appealing to the players and not developers?
    something to the nature of a craftable item with double augment slot and sentient capability.

IMO most are lame and will never be used by myself.
    I have some and they aren't anything special .
    you would think they would useful to new players as a primary weapon of choice, not a take up some room in my inventory bound to character item.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by archest View Post
    As I have played the events over the last 4 years.
    collected most of the special items not necessarily the clubs, but the die and the gems and such, i hadn't picked up the goggles until today ....... then i find i cant use them lol (level 30) that makes no since at all to me since i think they are nothing but a glamour item ( maybe I'm wrong ).
    Why cant you take from the suggestions and create event gifts that are appealing to the players and not developers?
    something to the nature of a craftable item with double augment slot and sentient capability.

IMO most are lame and will never be used by myself.
    I have some and they aren't anything special .
    you would think they would useful to new players as a primary weapon of choice, not a take up some room in my inventory bound to character item.
    Theres plenty that's useful in the rewards list. There's room for purely for-fun stuff too.

Rose goggles arent meant to be actual gear - its just what it says in the description, a way to remember what it was like back in the day.

Community Member

Where do I get started on this Anniversary Event? I don’t see anything in game leading somewhere.

Think its House P, in front of the House Building & Patron

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by archest View Post
    ....... then i find i cant use them lol (level 30) that makes no since at all to me since i think they are nothing but a glamour item ( maybe I'm wrong ).

The goggles have a very specific stat effect when worn, so they are not cosmetic. For a cosmetic version just use a mirror of glamouring on them. Cosmetically they are kinda cool in that they are aviators that (try to) pull some color pattern off your worn armor, so for most armors they match what you wear.