Community Member

Default Can you fix shadow training 2 please

so the update had changed shadow training so stealth could not stack fair enough. But the changes to shadow training 2 are broken the moment you have to jump or go over a bump it slows down slower than normal stealth your feet are moving a hundred miles an hour and yet you are hardly moving at all. Is this WAI if so bad design.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Veltamore View Post
    so the update had changed shadow training so stealth could not stack fair enough. But the changes to shadow training 2 are broken the moment you have to jump or go over a bump it slows down slower than normal stealth your feet are moving a hundred miles an hour and yet you are hardly moving at all. Is this WAI if so bad design.
    This is a bug that's been around for a long time. Making a jump in stealth slows the character down until stealth is dropped and then re-entered. Some of the animations around the bug are really hysterical. PDK stealthers scuttle like a crab.

is this still around? oh my.

if it did not mutate weirdly, you don't need to exit stealth, just block. hitting the block key is the best workaround afaik to get your stealth speed back.

i don't know about some new bug, just leaving this here about that old bug about stealth speed and jumping. maybe it can help in this case too.
    Last edited by Valerianus; 02-15-2020 at 06:28 AM.
    Server: Cannith

Guild Forum: La Santa Alleanza

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by KoobTheProud View Post
    This is a bug that's been around for a long time. Making a jump in stealth slows the character down until stealth is dropped and then re-entered. Some of the animations around the bug are really hysterical. PDK stealthers scuttle like a crab.
    thanks didn't now it was an old bug new to rogue.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Valerianus View Post
    is this still around? oh my.

if it did not mutate weirdly, you don't need to exit stealth, just block. hitting the block key is the best workaround afaik to get your stealth speed back.

i don't know about some new bug, just leaving this here about that old bug about stealth speed and jumping. maybe it can help in this case too.
    Thanks for the tip good to know.

Do you have a ranged weapon equipped?
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links
    Proud Knight Templar of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main; epic completionist); Parked Toons: Katwoemyn (10), Saelegion (4), Alitirala (4), Naerfelka (21)

Community Member

Hahaha I need a gif of this

Gonna have to roll a PDK rogue/ranger named Zoidberg

Quote Originally Posted by droid327 View Post
    Hahaha I need a gif of this

Gonna have to roll a PDK rogue/ranger named Zoidberg
    it used to be that way but they just nerfed faster sneaking stacking, boooo
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links
    Proud Knight Templar of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main; epic completionist); Parked Toons: Katwoemyn (10), Saelegion (4), Alitirala (4), Naerfelka (21)

Press ENTER when you slow down and it goes back to normal without leaving stealth. I think it's enter. either that or shift.
    Sometimes I pull one out just to watch it die over and over. That's how much I hate hires.