Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Ok, cool... really nice gift. Thank you.

But it would have been very cool if we got something everybody could use, you know... like people who maxed a couple of jewels already.
    Something new?
    Jaigle- Jaizle - Zhentas - Envie - EE solo album - Youtube Channel
    ex Devourer player

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spl1tz View Post
    Ok, cool... really nice gift. Thank you.

But it would have been very cool if we got something everybody could use, you know... like people who maxed a couple of jewels already.
    Something new?
    I'm pretty sure the category of players who have maxed as many sentient jewels as they will ever need are in an EXTREME minority.

At the very very least, its 50 sentient XP, more useful than another cosmetic cloak.

Quote Originally Posted by smokejumper89 View Post
    I'm pretty sure the category of players who have maxed as many sentient jewels as they will ever need are in an EXTREME minority.

At the very very least, its 50 sentient XP, more useful than another cosmetic cloak.
    Regardless. An anniversary gift should be useful for everyone, even that "EXTREME minority" of farmers, powerlevelers, veterans like me who've been playing since the beginning etc... i assume you've got all the statistics of.
    At least with a cosmetic, everyone would be on the same level. With this, not so.
    Jaigle- Jaizle - Zhentas - Envie - EE solo album - Youtube Channel
    ex Devourer player

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spl1tz View Post
    Regardless. An anniversary gift should be useful for everyone, even that "EXTREME minority" of farmers, powerlevelers, veterans like me who've been playing since the beginning etc... i assume you've got all the statistics of.
    At least with a cosmetic, everyone would be on the same level. With this, not so.
    I am among several other people who stated a cosmetic would be completely useless to them and they wouldn't bother redeeming the code for it. So a cosmetic does not meet your "everybody could use" requirement.

So, since we've established not everyone can use a cosmetic and not everyone can use another sentient jewel, what would you propose as something "everybody could use" ?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by smokejumper89 View Post
    I am among several other people who stated a cosmetic would be completely useless to them and they wouldn't bother redeeming the code for it. So a cosmetic does not meet your "everybody could use" requirement.

So, since we've established not everyone can use a cosmetic and not everyone can use another sentient jewel, what would you propose as something "everybody could use" ?
    That is thinkwork they should do.
    Not us.

Personally, I would have preferred something with a bit more functionality to it than something I get for free on the way to level 30. To me, it's the equivalent of cosmetics. Glad people like it, though.
    Argonesson: Taliimara

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sythe777 View Post
    Personally, I would have preferred something with a bit more functionality to it than something I get for free on the way to level 30. To me, it's the equivalent of cosmetics. Glad people like it, though.
    "Simple minded people are easily entertained"

Blood Scented Axe Body Spray (Thelanis)
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Aelyrra - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd

Intergalactic Space Crusader
    Treasure Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    Thanks for the code Aelonwy~

Update is downloading.

Happy 14th!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by PpalP View Post
    just a silly question: if I have several sentient jewels, what use I could put in the new one? different personality/voice I know, but any other thing I don't know?
    If you have multiple weapons that you swap based on conditions (fire damage vs acid damage for instance) you could have a sentient jewel in each so you wouldn't lose those buffs when you switch. Or you could put defense filigrees in one weapon and spell power filigrees in another. You could also give this new jewel to an alt who doesn't have a sentient jewel yet.

Founder
    Guild Leader - Death Smile

Dragon Gem is a fantastic anniversary gift! Thank you SSG !
    **Master of the Beyond**

Community Member

Default Sentient jeweel

Thank you SSG! Best gift ever!

In the bank!

Thank SSG, personally think this was a great idea and am looking forward to hearing the voice and phrase list on this one.

Happy Coit!
    Coitfluff Coitrippr Coitrocket CoitburnerLuciforge Coithealz: Ghallanda

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011