Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Community Member Swimms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,049

    Default Looking for a Tiefling Fire Savant Evocation Nuker build

    Figured I would not reinvent the wheel, will probably go iconic and then get rid of the bard level as I just need a build to run my final 3 arcane PLs. Thanks
    Neurik of Argo.
    8 Ranger 8 Rogue 4 Arti Inquisitor Heroic TR build--> https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...eroic-TR-build

  2. #2
    Community Member Swimms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,049

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swimms View Post
    Figured I would not reinvent the wheel, will probably go iconic and then get rid of the bard level as I just need a build to run my final 3 arcane PLs. Thanks
    ??
    Neurik of Argo.
    8 Ranger 8 Rogue 4 Arti Inquisitor Heroic TR build--> https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...eroic-TR-build

  3. #3
    Community Member HungarianRhapsody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    6,601

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swimms View Post
    Figured I would not reinvent the wheel, will probably go iconic and then get rid of the bard level as I just need a build to run my final 3 arcane PLs. Thanks
    The not-iconic tiefling is amazeballs. The Tiefling iconic is not amazing for sorcerer.

    just run the 1-20 unl as you’re specifically gunning for the iconic past life.
    No one in the world ever gets what they want
    And that is beautiful
    Everybody dies frustrated and sad
    And that is beautiful

  4. #4
    Community Member Swimms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,049

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HungarianRhapsody View Post
    The not-iconic tiefling is amazeballs. The Tiefling iconic is not amazing for sorcerer.

    just run the 1-20 unl as you’re specifically gunning for the iconic past life.
    Yeah I am not going to go iconic, will plan to go regular old tiefling
    Neurik of Argo.
    8 Ranger 8 Rogue 4 Arti Inquisitor Heroic TR build--> https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...eroic-TR-build

  5. #5
    Community Member Kodwraith's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    306

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swimms View Post
    Yeah I am not going to go iconic, will plan to go regular old tiefling
    I just capped an alt at 30 with a regular Tiefling Sorc.

    Maimum CHA and CON, rest into INT/DEX/WIS
    The build was not that special:
    1 - Maximize
    3 - Empower
    6 - Extend
    9 - PL:wiz
    12 - SF:Evocation
    15 - Heighten
    18 - SpellPen

    Then all AP into the racial tree until you get the Break-All-Fire_Resist Scorch SLA. Then into FireSavant. When you hit 20, you can drop less into racial since you'll take the capstone that breaks FR anyway.

    I played form level 1 and once I hit 18 odd AP into tiefling, it was easy mode and also very fast.
    Kodraith / Xanxibar / Xinibar / Lensgrinder :: Lava Divers of Khyber :: I'm a monk. I hit things; it's what I do.

  6. #6
    Community Member Kodwraith's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    306

    Default

    Note that I took Quicken sometime in Epics, but if I had to level over again I'd replace Empower with Enlarge. You dont need the extra 75 SP at cap, you do need to hit twice as many things with Meteor Swarm.
    Kodraith / Xanxibar / Xinibar / Lensgrinder :: Lava Divers of Khyber :: I'm a monk. I hit things; it's what I do.

  7. #7

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload