Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Cocomajobo
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocomajobo View Post
    [...] The Cargo Hold Stat Buff amenities are no longer sold. Convenience Amenities, such as the Bank, Auction House, Farshifter, Tavern, and the XP Shrine Amenities, will remain available. ...
    Incorrect: Clan Gnashtooth Kobold Shaman Contract <Vaeri Lejirastrix> (Astral Shards) version, is erroneously purchasable in: U45, Preview 2! :-/

Guild Airship Amenities that are meant to be present in U45:

Crew:
    • Navigator Contract: Artleblart
    • Navigator Contract: Pawlo Mapmaker
    • Training Dummy Blueprints
    • Twelve Planescaller Contract
    • Xorian Navigator Contract: Xathrizopkrsis

Small Amenities:
    • Coin Lords Auctioneer Contract
    • Free Agents Tavern Contract
    • Kundarak Banker Contract
    • Orien Mailbox Contract
    • Small Guild Chest Contract
    • Special Access Small Guild Chest 1 (Astral Shards)
    • Special Access Small Guild Chest 2 (Astral Shards)

Large Amenities:
    • Altar of Devastation Contract
    • Altar of Epic Rituals Contract
    • Altar of Invasion Contract
    • Altar of Subjugation Contract
    • Device Workstation Contract
    • Large Guild Chest Contract
    • Minor Experience Shrine Rental Contract (1% XP)
    • Lesser Experience Shrine Rental Contract (2% XP)
    • Experience Shrine Rental Contract (3% XP)
    • Greater Experience Shrine Rental Contract (4% XP)
    • Major Experience Shrine Rental Contract (5% XP)
    • Stone of Change Contract
    • Special Access Large Guild Chest 1 (Astral Shards)
    • Special Access Large Guild Chest 2 (Astral Shards)

How are your fairing with coming up with a logical answer for why reducing monster detection range, against players in Sneak, to 18 metres is beneficial, etc? Presumably that will be a open topic for discussion within the Test Dojo on Wednesday and not on the /ignore list.
    Last edited by DYWYPI; 01-28-2020 at 02:00 PM. Reason: Crew list.

Community Member

Default Half-Elf Alchemist Dilettante enhancements bugged

I created a half-elf with the Alchemist dilettante feat.
    All the enhancements in the racial tree to improve my dilettante feat require "Warlock" and cannot be selected.
    Cannith Server: Maetrim - Once again complete
    Maetrim's DDO Character Planner: https://github.com/Maetrim/DDOBuilder/releases

Systems Designer

Quote Originally Posted by Ordinary View Post
    I created a half-elf with the Alchemist dilettante feat.
    All the enhancements in the racial tree to improve my dilettante feat require "Warlock" and cannot be selected.
    Great catch, fixed internally.
    100% radical, enthusiasm enthusiast.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    It's still there, don't worry. The only thing that was removed are amenities that directly buff your stats.

Lynnabel, if SSG is going to go through with removing the sale of these amenities, PLEASE make all existing contracts in use immediately cease and all contracts in inventory immediately cancelled.
    You see, if you are going to do this, guildmasters are going to have to buy a ton of said contracts and squirrel them away on mules and so forth so that the amenities last until Judgment Day. I'd rather not have to do this. If you're going to eliminate hold amenities, please don't include a defacto grandfather clause. Otherwise I guarantee you, the larger and/or more organized guilds will have this advantage forever, at the expense of quality of life for their officers.

Checked the Cargo Bay

This + all levels of XP shrine. So a heartfelt thank you.
    Blood Scented Axe Body Spray (Thelanis)
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Aelyrra - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd

Default Elemental Resist

It's me or the Devs said that they won't be removing the elemental resist from cargo hold? because removing them also affect melee players mostly...

Team DDO, said they certainly wanted to remove all the Cargo Elemental Resistance Shrines, but last preview it didn't go down too well going from some player feedback. Albeit Cocomajobo’s wording is rather vague. I'm still not certain if it's just the Vendor that no longer sells those legacy Contracts. Or whether; the Player wouldn't even able to place those renewal Contracts in hook points in future (if for example they had a secret stash hidden under the bed).

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by DYWYPI View Post
    Team DDO, said they certainly wanted to remove all the Cargo Elemental Resistance Shrines, but last preview it didn't go down too well going from some player feedback. Albeit Cocomajobo’s wording is rather vague. I'm still not certain if it's just the Vendor that no longer sells those legacy Contracts. Or whether; the Player wouldn't even able to place those renewal Contracts in hook points in future (if for example they had a secret stash hidden under the bed).
    I'm good with them removing the buffs they are silly.
    Toon on cannith

Default Spring Attack = Another Monk Nerf

Ok so Spring Attack -- is now abundant leap with a bonus multi-opponent attack on the end. Monks already had abundant leap at level 12 free which is now redundant. They lose the +2 dodge and the penalty to attack while moving is restored. This amounts to a monk nerf

Now all melees can elect to get "abundant leap" further reducing the monk's specialty. It can be used to jump ravines, etc. not just attack.

Please restore the 2 passive benefits of dodge and removal of penalty to attack while moving.

Please make abundant leap even grander (further) or have it come with some additional benefits.

All monks should mourn this backhanded nerf.

Systems Designer

Quote Originally Posted by Paisheng View Post
    They lose the +2 dodge and the penalty to attack while moving is restored. This amounts to a monk nerf
    The feat is not losing its passive bonuses.

Currently on Lammania it is not mentioning the passive bonuses in the text. I don't know about actual.

But that is good news, thanks.

<br>

Also any chance for improving abundant leap so it is not just a redundant Spring Attack (minus the attack and using up ki)? I suggest add some length to it so it is better than Spring Attack distance and maybe add passive bonus like +10 to jump skill or something.
    Last edited by Paisheng; 01-28-2020 at 06:33 PM.

Systems Designer

Currently on Lammania it is not mentioning the passive bonuses in the text. I don't know about actual.

But that is good news, thanks.
    Oh heck, you're right - on lamannia the passive feat has a very broken string table reference :P great catch!

I like the changes in Cerulean Hills very much. Maybe a bit too much rock but otherwise excellent. Nicely done.

Cheers,
    Titus.
    Beste, Titus. | playing since 2009 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher Discord | Orien Raiding Discord Toons: Titusovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

Ok so Spring Attack -- is now abundant leap with a bonus multi-opponent attack on the end. Monks already had abundant leap at level 12 free which is now redundant. *Snip*
    All monks should mourn this backhanded nerf.
    Nevermind: Spring Attack does not require an active target as I thought it would.
    Last edited by Noir; 01-28-2020 at 10:09 PM.
    Originally Posted by grodon9999
    "I'm beginning to think a lot of people play this game because it's cheaper than paying for a Dominatrix."
    Disciplines Disciples - 54 Alts on Khyber and counting

Community Member

I couldn't manage to test a THF monk because there's no falconry tree in the Lammania store, nor on my (newly created on Lam) character.
    I couldn't manage to test a Vistani Vile Chemist because I couldn't buy a throwing knife (both Strahd and Sharn ones say "Inventory Error: cannot split" and don't go into my inventory).
    That's the net result of 2 hours of my Lammania experience.
    Arlandina / Bayanessa of Argonnessen

Quote Originally Posted by magaiti View Post
    I couldn't manage to test a THF monk because there's no falconry tree in the Lammania store, nor on my (newly created on Lam) character.
    You need to get the White Plume Mountain extras pack, this is located in Adventure Pack, Low Level. After obtaining, relog, and once you get back in, you should have access to Falconry.

J1NG
    Thelanis: Yijing (*Completionist* TR 20 Aasimar Scourge Monk Level 20 / Epic Level 10)
    Thelanis: Pocket-Monks: Sightblur, Peashoote, Jigglypath.
    Invisible Fences, unkillable Target Practice Dummy's, Shared Bank's, Pale Lavender Ioun Stones, the dimensional barrier between Eberron and Shavarath, I've broken them all...

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by J1NG View Post
    You need to get the White Plume Mountain extras pack, this is located in Adventure Pack, Low Level. After obtaining, relog, and once you get back in, you should have access to Falconry.

J1NG
    Oh snap, thanks! Totally forgot about that route. Too bad I will probably not have spare time to go back to Lama before the review is closed.
    I'm new to this Lammania testing stuff, and it seems very confusing in some parts.
    Arlandina / Bayanessa of Argonnessen

Default Archbishop Dryden's Chambers

I like the design in general but it doesn't suit as chambers. This is a chapel. And it would be a shame to get rid of the iconic sentence when you approach Dryden at the top his dias. The sentence gets still displayed by the way

((Dungeon Master): Archbishop Dryden waits to speak with you at the top of his dais.)

Reuse the design someplace else. But give us the old chambers back, please.

The tower looks awesome by the way.

Cheers,
    Titus
    Last edited by TitusOvid; 01-29-2020 at 10:01 AM.
    Beste, Titus. | playing since 2009 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher Discord | Orien Raiding Discord Toons: Titusovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

Community Member

Default KOTC Divine Might Change Input

I play Paladin on Thelanis...I am Lamoraith (Triple Racial Completionist, Heroic Completionist, Quadruple Epic Completionist, & some Iconics completed).

As a pure Paladin using Greatsword here is how my build works and how the proposed change will decrease my DPS.

I have a 80 Str with no Ins Str item because I get Ins Str from Cha using Divine Might. My Cha is also 80 with an Ins Cha item slotted in the Eye slot. When I use Divine Might my Str goes to 115 adding +17 To Hit AND Damage as-well-as +17 to my Tactics including Dire charge.

The proposed Change adds 1/2 my Cha to damage as an Insight Bonus and to my Tactical Feats...so I gain +17 to Tactics and +17 to damage and NOTHING to Attack. I currently wear Legendary Hammerfist which has +8 Ins Deadly so my net gain is ONLY +9 Damage.

This is a LOSS of +17 to Attack and +8 Damage and NO gain to Tactics...

I do not believe this fits with the premise to ADD DPS to the KOTC tree for Paladins.

It will force a gear build change to add Ins Str item but only +10 is available which will give me +5 To Hit and Damage but does not make up for the Loss and will not be possible to slot without giving up an item or another Ins ability score.

This does not mean I am against the proposed change and I will work around it and continue to play Paladin.

Thank you,

-Lamoraith

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast