Default please, fix half elf

Devs, please fix this VIP race, or make it free to play. As it sits, Half-Elf not worth playing save for those of us who just like it...from our pnp days.
    The Shadow Sage of Nusemne

(LYCEUM OF SHADOW): "ONLY FOOLS CALL THE SHADOW EVIL"

You know, you should probably include what requires fixing if you actually think something is wrong. Saying "fix it!" doesn't work without defining what it is.
    Build a man a fire and he is warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he is warm for the rest of his life.

I would settle for faces on the characters that dont look like someone went mad with the botox syringe.
    TYRS PALADIUM.....Officer. If you think there must be more to the game than pugging, come on and joinTYRS! Willibold Fighter/Wilibold monk /Tooflower monkftr/rogue /Hesteban fvs /Machiavehli druid/ Commabayou bard /Greenbolts ranger/Dramoh arti /Dragbat bard /Covemonster Paladin/A Pherzackerly wizard/Asimovsbayne barb/Pardoner/Cottelettedporc cleric/ftr /

Personally I think the racial tree is a bit weak, or perhaps the 2 AP Dilettante enhancements should only cost 1 AP. The looks are kinda meh, but they never bothered me as much as it seems to bother other people. Other than that, I don't know what's wrong with them. A few races have weak racial trees.
    My take on "the grind": https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...=1#post6220972

Ordinary humans have inhibitions that serve as a buffer against what we know is bad behavior.
    However, some people, by blaming others for their own bad behavior, develop a thought pattern that allows them to override self-control in order to achieve a selfish end.
    - My opinion on exploiters and cheaters blaming SSG for unfair punishment.

Community Member IlmerSilverhilt's Avatar

I just played helf AA for the sharn expansion up to newyears. Its a nice substitute for real elf AA!
    Ilmer Silverhilt, 36pt (Half) Elf Rogue10/Monk6/Fighter4. The Kighter
    Mesmerita d'Jorasco, 36pt PDK Bard20. Can't talk, TR'ing!
    Acrobot, 36pt Gnome Banker/Puppet/Guildeader
    The Adventure Pack(200), Cannith. Join us!

(not currently) Livestreaming on Twitch.tv/mesmerita - My YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by byzantinebob View Post
    You know, you should probably include what requires fixing if you actually think something is wrong. Saying "fix it!" doesn't work without defining what it is.
    I thought he was asking for them to be neutered so they don't breed...

Quote Originally Posted by C-Dog View Post
    I thought he was asking for them to be neutered so they don't breed...
    Technically that would not stop the propagation of half elves, unless you also neutered humans and elves.
    My take on "the grind": https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...=1#post6220972

Ordinary humans have inhibitions that serve as a buffer against what we know is bad behavior.
    However, some people, by blaming others for their own bad behavior, develop a thought pattern that allows them to override self-control in order to achieve a selfish end.
    - My opinion on exploiters and cheaters blaming SSG for unfair punishment.

Quote Originally Posted by Fedora1 View Post
    Technically that would not stop the propagation of half elves, unless you also neutered humans and elves.
    True, but it does stop the ugly part of the equation.

Community Member

Ugly but effective. Some of the dilettante enhancements are decent. Access to Arcane Archer is decent. Faces need some work.