Default )ö) gonna do this.

I just wanna express my support for SSG in this case of community doing their best Beagle impressions.

Yes i have my peeves with SSG...
    Yes, I'm gonna keep annoying SSG with my Beagle impressions.

But (there are always butts)...

SSG, keep up good work, I like your recent announcements, and hope they will work out as intended.

Cordo, send my regards to SSG team!

Don't let forum Beagles ruin your day.

Here, my 2 cents about all that U45 uproar.

OK, you Beagle copycats can start arguing about how wrong I am. ;P

The need to demonize the side that disagrees usually indicates arguments in agreement ran out of steam. And of course its always the side who disagrees that is demonized right? The side in agreement are all perfectly little rational angels.

What the demonizing does is create an atmosphere where feedback is much more difficult to aggregate as now they have to dig through do-deca-tuple post count for the gem or two that exists in the hundreds of posts of in-fighting that takes place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    We are no more d000m'd then we were a week ago. Note - This was posted in 10/2013 (when concurrency was ~4x what it is today)

Community Member HungarianRhapsody's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkendex View Post
    I just wanna express my support for SSG in this case of community doing their best Beagle impressions.

Yes i have my peeves with SSG...
    Yes, I'm gonna keep annoying SSG with my Beagle impressions.

But (there are always butts)...

SSG, keep up good work, I like your recent announcements, and hope they will work out as intended.

Cordo, send my regards to SSG team!

Don't let forum Beagles ruin your day.

Here, my 2 cents about all that U45 uproar.

OK, you Beagle copycats can start arguing about how wrong I am. ;P
    https://www.ddo.com/en/community/community-rules

Don't troll: Trolling disrupts conversation and leads to long-term problems. Remember that you can strongly disagree with someone and not post about it, and can instead voice your own opinion without insulting others. This is also more productive and valuable to us. It's okay if someone is wrong on the Internet!
    No one in the world ever gets what they want
    And that is beautiful
    Everybody dies frustrated and sad
    And that is beautiful

Kinda ironic, how you find yourself "called out" XD.

No this is no trolling, I really like what SSG does, and those who think I'm "demonizing them" have been quite active at attacking SSG and people supporting them because of announced U45 changes.

Who's "demonizing" who now.

Feel free to be "demonized".

I pulled Beagle copying just because, honestly, community reaction to U45 announcements looked EXACTLY as reaction of Beagle in that video I shared 3 times.

And YES, you've been quite mean to SSG (I'd use stronger term, but that would be past my rudeness threshold, stretched as it is), and because of that I've no issues with being mean to you, "demonized" people.

The problems start when you refer to "your camp" as rational, calm, clear minded, then refer to the "other camp" as initiating attacks, loud, torches and pitchforks, forum mob, beagles, etc...

People are providing feedback on what they like and what they want to see. No one side is more calm and rational, or more howling and trolling, then the other.

Many of these threads could be 1/8th the size and have a better signal to noise ratio.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    We are no more d000m'd then we were a week ago. Note - This was posted in 10/2013 (when concurrency was ~4x what it is today)

Quote Originally Posted by Chai View Post
    The problems start when you refer to "your camp" as rational, calm, clear minded, then refer to the "other camp" as initiating attacks, loud, torches and pitchforks, forum mob, beagles, etc...

People are providing feedback on what they like and what they want to see. No one side is more calm and rational, or more howling and trolling, then the other.

Many of these threads could be 1/8th the size and have a better signal to noise ratio.
    And here, I completely agree.

One of my greatest flaws is "short fuse" as one of my friends said.

I understand all that outrage, but honestly, reactions were... bad...

Was I wrong to argue with others, or to use that ridiculous comparison? YES, not that I regret it, though.

I'm not putting blame at other side, since noone forced me to go jerk route, but I have no intention to be civil to those who refused to be civil in first place.
    I actually cringed when I read this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    Worth noting that there are many ways of getting information to us without the use of nonconstructive criticism. Enthusiasm is appreciated, vitriol is not. We're human, too.
    I'm fully willing to face consequences for my posts, but don't expect me to be nice, when you're not even bothering with semblance of being nice.