Default 30% Off Pack Sale - Missing 3BC + Others

A few old packs are missing from this sale such as 3BC and others, and I would like to get them. I heard they were on sale 20% the past week but for some reason they aren't showing up in this one.

Thanks!

~Somewhat Friendly Neighborhood Halfling
    Orien: ~Erofen (30 Assassin Rogue) ~Erofenlock (30 EB Warlock) ~Erofenmonk (30 Light Monk) ~Erofentrap (30 Roguerficer (1st TR/Legend Build ever)) ~Erofenbarb (30 Barb) ~Erofenbless (30 FvS Chest Blesser) ~Erofenthree (30 Bard Dualbox) ~Erofenten (30 Barb Triplebox)
    Quote Originally Posted by MadFloyd View Post
    Um, I'm almost afraid to ask, but exactly just what is 'sneak humping'? Kex! Stop It! O.o

It's not all adventure packs sale but selected, so i guess they were not selected this time. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Gniewomir View Post
    It's not all adventure packs sale but selected, so i guess they were not selected this time. :P
    Every pack minus those like 4 and the very newest ones were though... Normally selected just means "not the newest ones".
    Orien: ~Erofen (30 Assassin Rogue) ~Erofenlock (30 EB Warlock) ~Erofenmonk (30 Light Monk) ~Erofentrap (30 Roguerficer (1st TR/Legend Build ever)) ~Erofenbarb (30 Barb) ~Erofenbless (30 FvS Chest Blesser) ~Erofenthree (30 Bard Dualbox) ~Erofenten (30 Barb Triplebox)
    Um, I'm almost afraid to ask, but exactly just what is 'sneak humping'? Kex! Stop It! O.o

The packs you're referring to were on sale last week. Because the sales overlapped by a day, those packs were still on 20% when this week's sale began, and so were not included the new 30% sale. And they were not added after the old sale expired, a day after this new sale began.

Your assumption that they would be included is exactly that - an assumption. If you wanted them that badly, sorry, you should have picked them up while they were on sale.

Also, see link in my sig - I try to list what's on sale every time. (And, for the record, I guessed they would not be included, and stated as much - just sayin'.)

Quote Originally Posted by C-Dog View Post
    The packs you're referring to were on sale last week. Because the sales overlapped by a day, those packs were still on 20% when this week's sale began, and so were not included the new 30% sale. And they were not added after the old sale expired, a day after this new sale began.

Your assumption that they would be included is exactly that - an assumption. If you wanted them that badly, sorry, you should have picked them up while they were on sale.

Also, see link in my sig - I try to list what's on sale every time. (And, for the record, I guessed they would not be included, and stated as much - just sayin'.)
    I'm aware. I mentioned as much in my first post.

Sure, but that is how it has worked in the past. I didn't want them at the 20% sale which is the smallest sale they ever do.

I'm also well aware of that thread and have posted in it before. They have had overlapping sales for things like tomes and such and the higher discount would normally supersede, so it was reasonable to assume the same thing would happen here. It is unfortunate to say the least, but ideally, by posting about it, someone at SSG might mention it was a mistake and add it on... wishful thinking, but that's all we can really do at this point.