2014 DDO Players Council
    Community Member

Default Stuck spot in Too Hot to Handle

Has anyone else managed to get stuck in this location in 2h2h? Surely others have? I can easily replicate this. Bug reported

This raid is manic enough... I had already volunteered to do 1+2 cos no one else would and then this happened... it's hard enough to get people to do this raid at all so to have this type of thing happen isn't fun and won't help it's popularity. I have reported stuck spots before and heard nothing in the past and nothing seems to be done. I would hope that this one though would be treated a bit more seriously though

(Standard): You are on server 32 at r1 lx1616 ly48 i2049 cInside ox-40.82 oy2.80 oz-278.15 h187.0. Game timestamp 434409230.11

Standard): You are on server 32 at r1 lx1616 ly48 i2049 cInside ox-40.82 oy2.80 oz-278.16 h202.5. Game timestamp 434409743.935.
    ~ Crimson Eagles of Khyber ~
    ~ Melicient ~ Melianny ~ Melinator ~ Melizzic ~ Melton ~ Melvanwy ~ Mellant ~ Melangst ~

Yes.

Typing /stuck fixed it.

I learned not to jump there again.
    "A wise person chooses the right road; a fool takes the wrong one." - Author unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    Hi Welcome

All stuck spots can be "fixed" by typing /stuck and hoping nothing interrupts the long ass timer (and in THTH if you are a puzzler and don't puzzle fast enough you start taking fire damage, making using /stuck impossible), and it can only be used once per hour. So if you end up back there or in a different stuck spot before the 1 hour timer is up, you're screwed.

But that's also not the point imo. All stuck spots should be properly fixed (aka: removed so they are no longer stuck spots) so that we don't have to rely on the temporary 'solution' of the /stuck command, and thus all spots should be reported.

Sadly, most people find it easier to make a post about it than fill out the bug report form (heck, most people don't even know there is a bug report form).

Yep and reported by multiple people Ive run with
    Sarlona's FORMER #1 Piker!!
    QuiknDirty~Quikster~Quikkilla Missquik~
    Member of Roving Guns

2014 DDO Players Council
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Quikster View Post
    Yep and reported by multiple people Ive run with
    Why on earth hasn't it been fixed by now? How hard is it to move the NPC away so we can move freely around her?

I wonder why this bug is not given priority? I guess there isn't at much concern about the raiding community as other issues?
    ~ Melicient ~ Melianny ~ Melinator ~ Melizzic ~ Melton ~ Melvanwy ~ Mellant ~ Melangst ~

Quote Originally Posted by MeliCat View Post
    Why on earth hasn't it been fixed by now? How hard is it to move the NPC away so we can move freely around her?

I wonder why this bug is not given priority? I guess there isn't at much concern about the raiding community as other issues?
    I’m not sure being part of the choir you’re preaching to. At least the community can look forward to increased performance with the once weekly restarts and boarding pass pass.
    Wait....Wut?

In al seriousness several reported this the night it came out...
    Sarlona's FORMER #1 Piker!!
    QuiknDirty~Quikster~Quikkilla Missquik~
    Member of Roving Guns

2014 DDO Players Council
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Quikster View Post
    I’m not sure being part of the choir you’re preaching to. At least the community can look forward to increased performance with the once weekly restarts and boarding pass pass.
    Wait....Wut?

In al seriousness several reported this the night it came out...
    :/

I guess we all just keep reporting it?

I usually do 3 + 4 and don't often get a chance to run the raid (because even on normal we have the occasional difficulty getting completions - this is not a forgiving raid + lag) - so I only stumbled across this stuck spot recently... and then that raid I volunteered to do [edit:] 1+2 I got stuck every single time lol... far out. And /stuck doesn't work if you're getting interrupted by trash and really you are meant to do them fast so just not optimal.
    Last edited by MeliCat; 01-21-2020 at 05:03 PM.