An undisclosed location. I asked my captors but they remain tight lipped.

Default Favored Soul T5 Divine Champion bug

Drow, FVS 13/Ftr 2/ Rgr 2, umpteenth life.

Divine Champion: While wearing Medium armor (or in the Mithral body feat), you gain +5% Doublestrike, +5% Doubleshot, +5 to confirm Critical Hits and Critical Hit Damage (before weapon multipliers)

The ability stacks properly (It did not with the cleric War Priest T5 Divine Bastion when I played that six months ago)
    However, upon death it appears to de-select the ability.
    -I remove and re-don my medium armor. I have not checked it against hitting 0 hp but I'll watch for it.

Moderate issue; "don't die" will mitigate the problem, but would you please look at this so that it remains flagged while medium armor is still worn. Swapping armor mid raid is a pain in the butt just to get what the Good Lord gave you before you died, no?
    Sometimes I'm too clever for my own good. Bear in mind I'm probably trying to be humorous. Like dodge, it's hit or miss.// Looking for a guild on Orien? Send a tell or mail to Magnifique to join the "Fidelic Brotherhood".

An undisclosed location. I asked my captors but they remain tight lipped.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerevth View Post
    Drow, FVS 13/Ftr 2/ Rgr 2, umpteenth life.

Divine Champion: While wearing Medium armor (or in the Mithral body feat), you gain +5% Doublestrike, +5% Doubleshot, +5 to confirm Critical Hits and Critical Hit Damage (before weapon multipliers)

The ability stacks properly (It did not with the cleric War Priest T5 Divine Bastion when I played that six months ago)
    However, upon death it appears to de-select the ability.
    -I remove and re-don my medium armor. I have not checked it against hitting 0 hp but I'll watch for it.

Moderate issue; "don't die" will mitigate the problem, but would you please look at this so that it remains flagged while medium armor is still worn. Swapping armor mid raid is a pain in the butt just to get what the Good Lord gave you before you died, no?
    No longer repeatable. I'll keep an eye on it.
    Sometimes I'm too clever for my own good. Bear in mind I'm probably trying to be humorous. Like dodge, it's hit or miss.// Looking for a guild on Orien? Send a tell or mail to Magnifique to join the "Fidelic Brotherhood".