Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default I'd like my Boarding Pass back please!

I paid a pretty penny for it, I liked the way it worked, and don't want a useless animation attached to it.

Thanks!
    Sarlona's FORMER #1 Piker!!
    QuiknDirty~Quikster~Quikkilla Missquik~
    Member of Roving Guns

Community Member

Use longer animation only on HC league.

Quote Originally Posted by Quikster View Post
    I paid a pretty penny for it, I liked the way it worked, and don't want a useless animation attached to it.

Thanks!
    100%!!!!!!

If you want to mess with the animation for HCL then do it on that server but if you’re making changes on the live servers for a server that’s not even around all year long then that’s just wrong on so many levels!
    SARLONA ~ BREY BRAY BRAI BREI BRAYZ CEMPER CEMP SEMPER SAVALOT
    Proud Officer of ROVING GUNS

Quote Originally Posted by SEMPER View Post
    100%!!!!!!

If you want to mess with the animation for HCL then do it on that server but if you’re making changes on the live servers for a server that’s not even around all year long then that’s just wrong on so many levels!
    If anything they should make the bottle of mist work like the boarding pass currently does on live.
    Member of Roving Guns

If anything they should make the bottle of mist work like the boarding pass currently does on live.
    yes, this. useless waiting in game is annoying. why break this too. make them not work at all on hard core if needed.
    Member of "Guild of the Black Dragons" & "Swords of the Light" on Sarlona. Proud "Last" member of Caffeine - we aint stragicially savy.
    Kilthar-Tharr-Delkanthalus-Carissa-Mirasina-Ktara-Imara-Thistle-Tharissa-Robothar-Minithar-Miriella-Tharnessa-Tharisa

Thanks!
    Oh don't tell me, do I have to sit there tying my shoes for 30 seconds now?
    Neurik of Argo.
    8 Ranger 8 Rogue 4 Arti Inquisitor Heroic TR build--> https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...eroic-TR-build

please change the cool down on the eveningstar key to be the same as all other teleport devices
    Kill'em all and let their favorite deity sort'em out
    BoloGrubb / DJGrubb / Gijo
    Proud member of the HighLords of Malkier

Community Member

This update is turning into one of the worst ones in memory. I can't believe they put a timer on this. What a **** move after everything else they have done. I feel like I will play until this update drops and then reevaluate how I want to spend my time. It has been a fun 10 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Swimms View Post
    Pretty much. Didn't time it, and it's a different animation, but same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolo_Grubb View Post
    please change the cool down on the eveningstar key to be the same as all other teleport devices
    While I would like this, I earned mine through favor and didn't spend more on an expansion to buy it, so I can deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by bracelet View Post
    This update is turning into one of the worst ones in memory. I can't believe they put a timer on this. What a **** move after everything else they have done. I feel like I will play until this update drops and then reevaluate how I want to spend my time. It has been a fun 10 years.
    I'm probably going to be right there with you.
    Member of Roving Guns

No no, you have it all wrong! None of the changes seen in U45 are in response to HCL! This clearly has n o t h i n g to do with players abusing it on HCL for an easy bailout.
    Population report: December 2019, January 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Clemeit View Post
    No no, you have it all wrong! None of the changes seen in U45 are in response to HCL! This clearly has n o t h i n g to do with players abusing it on HCL for an easy bailout.
    Yeah. I'm understand the meta is always going to be moving, and while some of the balance changes annoy me, I don't have a major problem with most of them. This one I'm salty about. And then to add insult to injury.

"Hey we've made some changes to spice up the HCL experience from season to season"

Players revolt

"Well let us be a little more clear, we are not balancing the game around HCL"

I mean, I'm not the smartest person around but c'mon. That's just insulting.
    Member of Roving Guns

Community Member

The Mist should come with a warning! One does have to be a little mindful about where to use it in relation to other players. I have on one occasion found myself in a rather suggestive position with my head below belt height in front of a half orc. Embarrassing!

Quote Originally Posted by tria View Post
    The Mist should come with a warning! One does have to be a little mindful about where to use it in relation to other players. I have on one occasion found myself in a rather suggestive position with my head below belt height in front of a half orc. Embarrassing!
    Yeah best to stay above the equator
    Neurik of Argo.
    8 Ranger 8 Rogue 4 Arti Inquisitor Heroic TR build--> https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...eroic-TR-build

Thumbs up Signed!

Signed!

Double signed!!

Triple signed!!!

Mega signed!!!!

ULTRA SIGNED!!!!!!!

Yeah best to stay above the equator
    I mean, I’m up for anything once. I’m a don’t knock it till you try it kinda guy
    Member of Roving Guns

Yeah. I'm understand the meta is always going to be moving, and while some of the balance changes annoy me, I don't have a major problem with most of them. This one I'm salty about. And then to add insult to injury.

"Hey we've made some changes to spice up the HCL experience from season to season"

Players revolt

"Well let us be a little more clear, we are not balancing the game around HCL"

I mean, I'm not the smartest person around but c'mon. That's just insulting.
    Totally agree. Cocomajobo was just being honest when he said that they're making balancing decisions "in preparation for Season 2" and "based on Season 1." Sev swoops in on damage control, but it's both way too late for that and the original intent was way too obvious to try to cover up. I don't have a problem with Inquisitive being nerfed - I've said it before, it was long overdue. I'm glad that people - me being one of them - can start trying out new builds without feeling like they're missing out on the Inquisitive DPS train. (Although I don't really appreciate the nerfs extended further than Inquisitive into poor ranged-combat territory, namely IPS and AF. Those builds are generally bad enough already.)

But some of the changes were so blatantly a result of HCL and bring nothing to the live servers, namely Sharn Boarding Pass (because forcing people to stand idle is a great, engaging game mechanic) and Legacy Guild Ship Buffs (which the developers, after huge player backlash a few years ago, agreed to keep). That I can't support.
    Population report: December 2019, January 2020

This change needs to be reversed before reaching live servers, yes. Devs can put the rules they want in the HC, but leave the normal servers without annoying changes
    English is not my native language. Sorry for the mistakes.

Community Manager

As much as it is nice to be able to click and be immediately whisked out of danger or the end of a quest, we have to have some level of induction on these items to prevent a host of gameplay issues.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    As much as it is nice to be able to click and be immediately whisked out of danger or the end of a quest, we have to have some level of induction on these items to prevent a host of gameplay issues.
    Is that really an issue outside of the Hardcore League? If so can you can give examples? If not can you instead disable them on the HCL server instead because changing them on all servers because of HCL is rather lame.

Alternatively make the timer active in quests but not in public zones.

Quote Originally Posted by ahpook View Post

Alternatively make the timer active in quests but not in public zones.
    This.
    Proud guild gimp of Synergia! Adults only. Bring beer. Pants optional.
    Banginurz/Gimpinurz/Shagginurz/Spankinurz. Stay classy Argo.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast