Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    I can swing the second aug on Serpentbranch no problem. Red + Purple? Orange + Purple? I'm going with Purple + Orange unless people tell me otherwise.
    Poison...feeling green myself...:P
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links
    Proud Knight Templar of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main; epic completionist); Parked Toons: Katwoemyn (10), Saelegion (4), Alitirala (4), Naerfelka (21)

Community Member

I can swing the second aug on Serpentbranch no problem. Red + Purple? Orange + Purple? I'm going with Purple + Orange unless people tell me otherwise.
    It was originally Red + Purple so making it Purple + Orange is a nice upgrade without being overpowering.

That way any one who wants a Green slot can use either the Purple or Orange for what Green gives (blue + yellow) while still keeping the two options to slot Red augments like it used to be. :-)

Orange + Purple should make everyone happy without being OP, right? hahah

Thanks, Lynn!
    Last edited by Sho-sa; 01-24-2020 at 09:10 PM.

Community Member

Hmmm, I'm 85% sure our standard is 1W until 14, then 1.5 from 15+ (and then 2w and 3w etc etc going to 30). If it turns out they're below par it's an easy fix, though. I'll take a look.
    I'm absolutely sure what ToEE ML7 weapons have 1.5 w, and any weapon that have 1w with ML7- ML14 range clearly is pure garbage.

My vote is "run with what it currently has for slots". A lot less work required for that, er, or it would be, if the work hadn't already been done.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashlayna View Post
    My vote is "run with what it currently has for slots". A lot less work required for that, er, or it would be, if the work hadn't already been done.
    This is a silly thing to say.

Lynn, keep Serpentbranch better than it was previously.
    "A wise person chooses the right road; a fool takes the wrong one." - Author unknown

Hi Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Arkat View Post
    This is a silly thing to say.

Lynn, keep Serpentbranch better than it was previously.
    This has been addressed in another thread, and I'm in agreement with running the current iteration. My concern arose from whether or not old items would indeed be updated, based on comments in that thread, and Lynn linked me to this one, so I left essentially the same reply here I did there.

Community Member Alrik_Fassbauer's Avatar

Since this is about Named Loot in general : I'd like to have a few low-level wooden clubs. For druids. And please not that awkward one-sided spiked look. I'd like to see a fully rounded one as well, looking like it had been made by Early Men.

And, as long as I'm posting wild ideas here : What about an wooden orb ?
    "Archbishop Dryden wants to talk to you to tapper this dale."
    "Archbishop Dryden wants to talk to you to tap on this dale."
    "Archbishop Dryden wants to talk to you to tap on this tale."
    English is not my first language - misinterpretations galore !

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678