Community Member

Default Is there dungeon scaling in reaper?

99% of reaper lfm's are r1 which is too easy for me. I seldom get any response when I post higher. Players with literally hundreds more PL's than me group r1. Those groups face zero challenge and I need to be challenged. I understand they are racing to the finish line of DDO and it's there choice. A reputable source said there isn't scaling in reaper. If this is true it stinks for solo players like myself. Either way I'd like to know .

Quote Originally Posted by guitrdave1 View Post
    If this is true it stinks for solo players like myself. Either way I'd like to know .
    If you play solo then just challenge yourself at the highest reaper level you are comfortable with. What does it matter whether or not people join if you play solo?
    Neurik of Argo.
    8 Ranger 8 Rogue 4 Arti Inquisitor Heroic TR build--> https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...eroic-TR-build

Quote Originally Posted by Swimms View Post
    If you play solo then just challenge yourself at the highest reaper level you are comfortable with. What does it matter whether or not people join if you play solo?
    Agreed, if you solo, scaling wouldn't apply anyway.

As for reaper scaling... based on the reason reaper was implemented it MOST DEFINITELY should scale.
    Dennis the Peasant: Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.