Default 24h live stream 1-20 in one shot!

Soooo, i had a goal, and when said goal was achieved i'd do this 1-20 in a single shot, no rest, no pauses, and no regurgitation.
    OF COURSE i never thought i would reach that mark, but who can predict teh future huh? i did... and in really short term, so tomorrow (sunday) afternoon est, im not sure, somewhere around 1-3pm EST i'll start my next racial live, its a human life, and i will only log off for the day WHEN IM CAPPED! YES! no rest till i cap! You can catch me up on Twitch.tv/ivominikowski and i would love the feedback, or even just a hi! help me on this one! I sure as death and taxes will have more trouble doing it alone than with the amazing support im getting from my viewers, now named "the fellowship". so... i'll see you tomorrow, as i have a long night of sleep and rest for this marathon.

See ya'll at https://www.twitch.tv/ivominikowski
    Ivo: Krumnn, Theka, Ahllanah, Pheiticeira, Juspion, Mahgna, Iebo, Erikt, Shiiryu, Barkun.

Community Member

I will check it out sounds like fun. Best of luck to you!

Umm..."the fellowship" is LotRO. Are you sure you're in the right forum?

Take regular breaks...its very unhealthy to be at the keyboard for a full 24h!

Other than that, good luck!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Amorais View Post

Other than that, good luck!!!!
    Yes, the adult in me also wants to advise regular breaks. A solid 5 min stretch break every 2 hours sounds about right.
    That's not lag, it's just DDO trying to become turn-based again.

Feature wishlist: colour-coded HP bars; red/blue teams in raids; rez-timer in party menu; equip-able halflings

Quote Originally Posted by Amorais View Post
    Shhhh! I really want to see this.

Community Member

Default Good luck!

I'll tune in here and there (today)

What server will you be playing on?

Stock up on XP potions (hopefully you already thought ahead and did this, 20% are "free"), Run r1 (you are going for speed, not reaper xp, so this provides max xp), and hopefully the community will power you through (I mean The Fellowship).

Honestly it should take you about 12-16 hours if you do all 3. The only one you honestly can't control is the 3rd one.

edit: I forgot to mention, GL and stay hydrated and take frequent 30+ second breaks (a lap around the room while waiting on a rez timer, a trip to the bathroom (no peeing in a soda bottle) or grabbing (and drinking) a water out of the fridge (which eventually facilitates a trip to the restroom).
    Last edited by AbyssalMage; 01-12-2020 at 05:15 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by hp1055cm View Post
    They have been tweaking the game since I started and often I disagree with them. They focus on wrong stuff, over or under compensate and abandon too much stuff. Every once in awhile they get something right, if only temporarily.

Haha, thanks guys! ill see to do all of the above heh!

im in argo

Im about to start, just finished eating and showering, in 10-15min ill be live! see ya there
    Ivo: Krumnn, Theka, Ahllanah, Pheiticeira, Juspion, Mahgna, Iebo, Erikt, Shiiryu, Barkun.

OG hurry up Theka I'm waiting
    The Nak Abides - Argo - Ascent
    Ganak Goblinjuicer ~ Xanak the Irregular

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ivominikowski View Post
    Soooo, i had a goal, and when said goal was achieved i'd do this 1-20 in a single shot, no rest, no pauses, and no regurgitation.
    OF COURSE i never thought i would reach that mark, but who can predict teh future huh? i did... and in really short term, so tomorrow (sunday) afternoon est, im not sure, somewhere around 1-3pm EST i'll start my next racial live, its a human life, and i will only log off for the day WHEN IM CAPPED! YES! no rest till i cap! You can catch me up on Twitch.tv/ivominikowski and i would love the feedback, or even just a hi! help me on this one! I sure as death and taxes will have more trouble doing it alone than with the amazing support im getting from my viewers, now named "the fellowship". so... i'll see you tomorrow, as i have a long night of sleep and rest for this marathon.

See ya'll at https://www.twitch.tv/ivominikowski

Easily done with a Heroic Otto Box Xp stone.
    Lol

take a minimum 6 hour sleep break per 24.

Asia players used to do this often
    and a bunch died.

do sleep

Best of luck, may your XP/min be great and please follow other people's advice on breaks/hydration, rests.

OMG! 22h in... im alive.. barely! 2 more hours! come help me stay awaken in chat lol