Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fedora1 View Post
    To remove an augment you need a Jeweler's Tool Kit. These can be purchased from the DDO Store (surprise surprise, right?) or rarely obtained from a silver/gold roll. They are unbound, so you can also occasionally find them on the AH.

Due to the cost of JTK, unless the augment is really nice, it's usually not worth removing just to feed an item to a sentient jewel.
    i can forgive this. and honestly some of those jewels would be pretty nice. one was an exceptional con. another was jump 13. again. this i can forgive.

but this i'll never forgive. couple this heinous piece of trash i wouldn't use at ml1 over the original with the fact there's no epic abbot bow version, it is very clear these filthy devs are/were destroying a whole class just to troll one person. a person no one should have ever ****ed off, mind u. How vast and unconditional the return slap on that was on this, you'll never really know but feel for the rest of your lives and all the lives to come.

Community Member

never ever ever encourage sloth to wake up.

Community Member

Quiver of Poison
    ML25: Max stack 1000, unique capacity 3, Venomed Ammunition - 1d10

the best endgame quiver......

how disgustingly obvious were you trying to make it before you got nuked

Community Member

.....?

I can't see any of your pics (if that's what the broken links signify) so I honestly don't know what it is that's upset you.
    My take on "the grind": https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...=1#post6220972

Ordinary humans have inhibitions that serve as a buffer against what we know is bad behavior.
    However, some people, by blaming others for their own bad behavior, develop a thought pattern that allows them to override self-control in order to achieve a selfish end.
    - My opinion on exploiters and cheaters blaming SSG for unfair punishment.

He has apparently decided that the Epic Thornlord should be the greatest weapon to ever exist in the history of all gaming, and since it isn't, he has sworn a blood oath of vengeance against the devs.

...and he's about 1 more post away from going on my block list.
    Kobold sentient jewel still hate you.

When I look into my huge green bag full of shards, seals and scrolls from the old epic days I am always a little bit sad because most of them are so useless even at level 20 now. Those items should get some love. At least bring them in line with crafting and give a level 20 epic item a +9 bonus to abilities etc.
    BowHealer - The "Healer with legendary CC"-project: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...h-legendary-CC
    The Dungeons and Dragons Webcomic THE ORDER OF THE STICK BY RICH BURLEW
    http://www.giantitp.com/comics/ootscast.html

Meh,

I have a wizard with an Epic Torc, a Xachosian Eardweller that has the adamantine ritual on it, an Epic Ornamented Dagger, and a mysterious bauble amongst other items.
    That one sentence represents a level of grind that only players who pursued items of that nature would understand.

He is a bank toon now (he was only a 2nd life character, and got to level 24 when it was the level cap, and then stopped being played when I had a big break from the game).

It happens, new gear replaces old gear, new systems replace old ones, and investing more in having the 'best gear' and 'best build' instead of enjoying the content and character class/race playstyles for their own sake will only result in misery...... pure misery

How I see it,,,, Coit out
    Coitfluff Coitrippr Coitrocket CoitburnerLuciforge Coithealz: Ghallanda

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12