Default SIGNIFICANT POPULATION STUDY with Graphs and 8928 Data points. a satirical critique

SIGNIFICANT POPULATION STUDY with Graphs and 8928 Data points. a satirical critique

I know this might ruffle a few feathers but it's all TRUE

I have ALL three sets of 8928 Data points 1 for every 5 minutes over an entire month, some 744 hours.

I have Graphs and Spread sheets to demonstrate that it is all unquestionable.

THE TRUTH!

[IMG][/IMG]

CLICK HERE FOR LINK TO FULL DATA OF 8929 POINTS OVER 744 HOURS FOR VISITS, DURATION AND GROPING

[IMG][/IMG]

LINK TO DATA FOR AVERAGE VISITS PER DAY

For Data collection I used the Following

A Digital Stopwatch
    A note pad, electronic of course, we don't live in the stone age after all.
    A pair of binoculars
    A kaleidoscope and Yo-yo to kill time between data gathering
    A Bottomless Lunch Box with an endless supply of Cheese and pickle sandwiches, wensleydale of course.
    75 litres of Red bull
    A Bucket (don't ask why)
    Oh and a modified DMC Delorean

First let me give you some back ground information

It all started when returning home from a Xmas party at about 2 AM on Boxing day, when I saw to my horror that some one had taken a fence!
    My Garden had been invaded by them, hundreds of them, and believe me they are not as cute and sweet as some would have you believe. Some are rather vulgar ugly little, well thugs. They had taken to using the bottom of my garden as their toilet!

I tolerated them for a couple of days but the Fairy droppings where starting to pile up, so I got in touch with the extermination department at Hogwash University of magical illusions, who told me that before anything could be done I would need to provide a Report covering at least 31 days. I am not sure why! here I am ankle deep in Fairy poo and they want numbers!

So that's where the modified DMC Delorean comes in, now despite the films we all know that you can only travel forward in time physically, though I have seen claims that some have managed to travel back as much as 3 weeks!

So here I am, oh did I forget to say that I am writing this from the future, I am now in February, I have designed a method of transmitting information back in time, using an old tin can and some pixie dust, and the DDO forum as a time portal.

Though I Can't travel back in time, I have found a way to create a time-bubble which I can wait in till you guys catch up. I will basically have to sleep for a few weeks, but after 744 hours of data collection every 5 minutes, I need a little sleep.

Anyway to give you some details I observed.

The behaviour and habits of the Fairies is rather varied, while some are polite and are just occasional visitors who carry small bags to remove any sign that they have even been there, others are extremely disrespectful smearing their excrement everywhere often swearing and telling Yo Mother jokes. These are of course extremes and there are multitudes of habitual behaviours.

For the purpose of this study I was only interested in collecting three types of data

1, Number of observable visits, this number will be lower than the real number as some fairies chose to hind themselves

2, Length of each visit, this is a rounded number due to the difficulty of identifying and timing those flighty little buggers.

3, Groping activity, an unsightly activity which thankfully often took place in bushes and out of sight.

1 and 2 should be self explanatory 3 on the other hand is rather difficult to describe and believe me you don't want a full graphic description, I've seen things, things that will haunt me in my dreams, those 4 weeks will be a horror show.

The Fairies visited a total of 228821 times and stayed for a total average of 25 minutes, each fairy was counted on entering and timed to the nearest minute until they left

A total of 85057 Gropings were observed, oh dear God the horror of what I have seen, I just couldn't bring myself to do more than glance, therefore timing this activity was impossible without risking involuntary regurgitation, not something you want if all you have had is Red bull and Cheese n pickle sandwiches!

This report is based on 3 sets of 8928 data points, collected in my back garden or Fairy land as it has become over the course of 744 hours at 5 minute intervals from the 'back seat of a time machine

I do not work for or with the King of the Fairies
    I am not in league with the lollipop guild
    I hope to god I never have to collect data on any other mythical creature at any time.
    I fully expect everyone to swallow the results of all the Fairy output I have presented

Stay tuned for my up coming analytical report on the angels dancing on the head of a pin
    expected just after March 31st
    Last edited by Brutuscass; 01-07-2020 at 09:52 AM. Reason: clean up typos in text
    Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
    The downside to sycophancy is that you never get the best deal.
    Free spirits are always condemned. Only sycophants are tolerated.
    Even negative feed back can have a positive side if used to improve.

Oh, it's satire. Nevermind.

I do appreciate the shout-out, though! I'll leave the report you're referencing here for anyone that might not get the reference.

In all seriousness, this should probably be moved to Off-Topic.
    Last edited by Clemeit; 01-06-2020 at 09:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clemeit View Post

I do appreciate the shout-out, though! I'll leave the report you're referencing here for anyone that might not get the reference.

Well mine was a bit of fun to provide a smile, while at the same time showing that 8928 data points in easy to create and mean little.

Either you explain your method of how exactly you obtain that data from the WHO tab or it will be open to question.

I do have the full number of data point here, unlike some.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Brutuscass; 01-06-2020 at 10:02 PM.

This is a nice post. Loved it.

(It seems I have given out too much reputation and whatsover. Same message whenever I wish to give points to a friend lately. Limbo style)
    Last edited by Kutalp; 01-06-2020 at 10:38 PM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-vgrCICAf0
    Basements & Rogue Dinosaurs

Quote Originally Posted by Kutalp View Post
    This is a nice post. Loved it.

(It seems I have given out too much reputation and whatsover. Same message whenever I wish to give points to a friend lately. Limbo style)
    Thank you, I am cool about the Rep thing I have the same problem.

I am happy that you enjoyed, I was bored and thought I'd spend 30 mins knocking this out, I even did 3 X 8928 Data points on those Google sheets

There's so much anger and childishness in you. But at least you've noticed that cause of your immunity to any facts and lack of substantive discussion people are ignoring your previous thread and talking with yourself in a poor attempt of bumping it is not working, so you started new troll.

Keep whining, keep crying, create 20 new threads, nobody cares about that. If you'll grow up and would like to join mature conversation there're other threads to do that, but please, don't come before growing up, we don't need more trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Clemeit View Post

+1 to your reputation
    - inactive player -

Community Member

Clemeit posted one of those rare informative threads containing data and not just opinion on server populations, and you start an entire thread to mock him just because the data did not agree with your opinion?

Instead of providing any data of your own to support your view, or even raising your concerns in his thread, you chose to muddy the waters instead. At this point it's just trolling.

Clemeit's thread: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...-December-2019