Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by IlIllI View Post
    Crystal Cove is a major event. Plus we had a buddy boost weekend.
    Why is it so hard to understand that cleanup might take a bit longer than normal?
    Why is it so hard for them to say that? Plus your logic is flawed.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by IlIllI View Post
    Crystal Cove is a major event. Plus we had a buddy boost weekend.
    Why is it so hard to understand that cleanup might take a bit longer than normal?
    Clean up is GREAT. What I see is the frustration of a lack of warning broadcast in game. A little HEY FOLKS GOIN OFFLINE in.........
    But also there is the people. I have to ask. *** do you start a raid on a restart day? You know its gonna go down randomly. So why not just lvl your lowbie or make breakfast? LOL

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by tankhealer View Post
    No normally it is about 1 to 1.5 hours every week at same time and it's not too bad." "
    Also seems they can't get an admin with the basic skills to start a broadcast in game at least an hour before these downtimes start.

Gotta be fair. That's not an accurate description of my experience. I've always seen announcements in game, 1 hour, 30 minutes, 15 minutes, and 5 minutes before downtime.

But this, not communicated, "extended" downtime. BLEEEP!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Margona View Post
    Gotta be fair. That's not an accurate description of my experience. I've always seen announcements in game, 1 hour, 30 minutes, 15 minutes, and 5 minutes before downtime.

But this, not communicated, "extended" downtime. BLEEEP!
    I get a notice once in a blue moon. I have seen them as you specify. 1hr to 15 min. I have to say I have not seen any as of late. Not sure if its lack or prep on ddo part or latency or ? It appears to be spotty at best the notice. But as I said before. Why start a raid on a day you know its going to go offline? Most even say they know its going to go offline for restart like always and ya don't get notice.

"I do not think that word means what you think it means."

People STOP raiding on Wednesday morning between DOT DOT DOT and DOT DOT DOT. its going offline babay

Community Manager

The game worlds have reopened. We apologize for the longer than expected downtime this morning.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter YouTube
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The game worlds have reopened. We apologize for the longer than expected downtime this morning.

**** happens, we know. But what got all so frustrated was the silence. No news, nothing.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456