Default Warlock QoL changes

Although I can understand why you need to have target in LoS to pew pew, I'd still like to be able to continue to pew pew if I lose LoS (especially since when starting to pew pew I get slowed down). <- I would really LOVE if Warlock pew pew would behave similar to archer arrows (meaning you can reliably target mobs/breakables in mouse look if you don't have anything targeted, something which is possible right now but very unreliable, as my Warlock more prone to hit ceiling than breakable in front of her <_<)

And one thing I really don't get:

Why do Spirit Blast and Eldritch Burst need LoS to targeted mob/object?

They are centered on player for Great Old One's sake...

Imagine if you had to have LoS on target to use Cleave/G Cleave...

until lag is fixed LoS restrictions in general should be completely removed

Quote Originally Posted by Kinerd View Post
    until lag is fixed LoS restrictions in general should be completely removed
    They have been, at least for mobs. Haven't you ever noticed that they can shoot arrows over hills/walls and hit you when you can't even target them? Or you get hit with a flame strike from a mob you can't see (and that can't see you).
    Dennis the Peasant: Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddha5440 View Post
    They have been, at least for mobs. Haven't you ever noticed that they can shoot arrows over hills/walls and hit you when you can't even target them? Or you get hit with a flame strike from a mob you can't see (and that can't see you).
    I've noticed this, through doors too... so has my 10yr old son. I have to agree with his complaints that its unfair... but its been this way as long as I can remember.
    Blood Scented Axe Body Spray (Thelanis)
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Aelyrra - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd

Hero
    Reaperbait

There is at least one quest where you can target and damage through the doors and mobs can't do anything to you.
    The Fockers of Argo
    LOOON (Rogue); Reaperbait (Warlock); Eatuhdiq (Sorc); Fuglymofo (Barbarian)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkendex View Post
    Imagine if you had to have LoS on target to use Cleave/G Cleave...
    I would actually love it if Cleave had LoS/facing and range restrictions so that you could only set it off if your target was actually in range and in front of you