Default 2019 Holiday Games of Hide & Seek and Trivia for prizes!

Happy Holidays from the High Lords of Malkier! Every day from Christmas Eve through New Years Day I will host games of hide & seek and trivia for prizes in the Harbor!

The exact time of day will vary, but I will post in the LFM panel when I am doing.

All games prizes are donated by the High Lords of Malkier, as well as many other supporting members of the Sarlona community. Thank you so much to all who have contributed to the games!

Much love,
    Gingerspyce and the High Lords of Malkier

PS. Teaching raids will be starting in a couple weeks, so if you're new to raiding and want to learn then start getting flagged for raids and I will post details in the Sarlona forum after New Years.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Nachomammashouse View Post
    Happy Holidays from the High Lords of Malkier! Every day from Christmas Eve through New Years Day I will host games of hide & seek and trivia for prizes in the Harbor!

The exact time of day will vary, but I will post in the LFM panel when I am doing.

All games prizes are donated by the High Lords of Malkier, as well as many other supporting members of the Sarlona community. Thank you so much to all who have contributed to the games!

Much love,
    Gingerspyce and the High Lords of Malkier

PS. Teaching raids will be starting in a couple weeks, so if you're new to raiding and want to learn then start getting flagged for raids and I will post details in the Sarlona forum after New Years.
    I don't run on Sarlona but it is good to see posts like this, well done, and I wish you lots of fun

HAPPY HOLS
    Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
    The downside to sycophancy is that you never get the best deal.
    Free spirits are always condemned. Only sycophants are tolerated.
    Even negative feed back can have a positive side if used to improve.

Default The games begin

Merry Christmas Eve Sarlona! Holiday games begin tonight at 8:30pm ET in the Sarlona harbor

Merry Christmas! Tonight's games will begin at 11:30pm ET

Community Member

Thank you for the fun and games during the Christmas season. It is greatly appreciated. The Harbor has some interesting nooks and perches.

Community Manager

Have fun this year!
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

The 2019 Holiday Games were a lot of fun. Thank you for coming everyone and thank you to all who donated to make the games great!

I am currently planning on Saturday, January 11 to be the first teaching raid of the 2020 season. It will be Legendary Shroud, so if you're new to or still learning Shroud then get flagged and I will post details in the Sarlona forum on Monday.