Default DDO Chronicle being on friday made it useless to me

I used to look at my phone pretty much constantly on Thursdays waiting for the ddo chronicle to be posted so I didn't have to wait until I got home to check and see what the sales are for the week. Now with it being on Friday it became useless to me since I already know from the launcher on Thursday night what the sales are. Since it has been moved to Friday I have zero reason to look at the chronicle.

Wondering if anyone else feels the same, and at the same time I am wondering if someone can post on here what the sales are , after they have been put in launcher, so I can see them from work. If there already is such a thread would someone please let me know?

Thanks for any help.

Quote Originally Posted by Garthog77 View Post
    I used to look at my phone pretty much constantly on Thursdays waiting for the ddo chronicle to be posted so I didn't have to wait until I got home to check and see what the sales are for the week. Now with it being on Friday it became useless to me since I already know from the launcher on Thursday night what the sales are. Since it has been moved to Friday I have zero reason to look at the chronicle.

Wondering if anyone else feels the same, and at the same time I am wondering if someone can post on here what the sales are , after they have been put in launcher, so I can see them from work. If there already is such a thread would someone please let me know?

Thanks for any help.
    It was best when the chronicle was on Tuesdays so you could PLAN your weekend
    Social Justice W...arlock (5e toon)
    OkarisRage, Artificer with 3 druid past lives = <3

Now they put out the chronicle today just to make me feel foolish for starting this thread. Appreciated though it is.

Chronicle being on Tuesday must have been changed before I started playing, its been on Thursday since I started playing … or at least since I started paying attention to the chronicle.
    That does sound way better though. I for one would be more inclined to save money through the week to spend on DDO if I knew ahead of time what the sales would be.

Community Manager

The Chronicle moved from Thursdays to Fridays due to work week scheduling requirements. There was just too much to do regarding other priorities to get it out on Thursdays, and I needed the extra day. Sorry! For Thursday sales, they are still published in the launcher, Sales and Promotions forum, and Twitter and Facebook on Thursdays. This week is a one-off on Thursdays because of the upcoming holiday weekend and surely having nothing to do with me seeing a certain movie about space battles tomorrow.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

They should publish the chronicle on a random day every week to keep everyone guessing.
    Start cross server trading and profit!
    Characters: Grandern Marn / Yazmirr Grezztl / Vexir Bristleblade / Zappinaizah Subatrumpf Server: Orien Guild: Faca na Caveira
    New to the Orien server? Type "/joinchannel Titan" into the chat window and join some lively DDO discussion! Happy to help out with any questions.

So knowing code for weekly freebie is useless?
    Quote Originally Posted by MajMalphunktion View Post
    *Handwraps. Yes we know. Here is my known issue for handwraps. Hand wraps in assorted flavors are borked.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    ... and surely having nothing to do with me seeing a certain movie about space battles tomorrow.
    Ah, yes Infini is a good movie! :S

https://www.ddo.com/forums/forumdisp...amp-Promotions

or twitter or facebook? I don't use those though.

Cheers,
    Titus.
    Beste, Titus. | playing since 2009 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher Discord | Orien Raiding Discord Toons: Titusovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

Quote Originally Posted by Letrii View Post
    So knowing code for weekly freebie is useless?
    The vast majority of the time, yes.