Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12

    Angry Green Steel Crafting

    I have all the items needed to craft a Tier 3 Weapon Augment (Fire Fire Ethereal Dominion). Why can't I craft it? I have (2) Legendary Superior Focus of Fire, (1) Legendary Pure Ethereal Essence and (1) Legendary Flawless Gem of Dominion. While at the Legendary Altar of Devastation in The Codex and the Shroud (Legendary Shroud)

    (How do I add a picture of my situation?)

  2. #2
    Community Member Rauven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    580

    Default

    Check the guide on the wiki. Maybe you're missing a step.

    https://ddowiki.com/page/Legendary_Green_Steel_items
    Last edited by Rauven; 12-18-2019 at 06:10 AM.

  3. #3
    Community Member TitusOvid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,171

    Default

    Please check here: https://ddocrafting.info/lgs/ Maybe that helps.

    To upload a picture you have to use an external service like https://postimages.org/ and copy paste the generated link in here.


    Cheers,
    Titus.
    Beste, Titus. | playing since 2009 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher Discord | Orien Raiding Discord Toons: Titusovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

  4. #4
    Community Member C-Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Lacalifusa
    Posts
    4,935

    Default

    (How do I add a picture of my situation?)
    o https://ddowiki.com/page/Screenshot

    Quote Originally Posted by MistterED View Post
    I have all the items needed to craft a Tier 3 Weapon Augment (Fire Fire Ethereal Dominion). Why can't I craft it? I have (2) Legendary Superior Focus of Fire, (1) Legendary Pure Ethereal Essence and (1) Legendary Flawless Gem of Dominion. While at the Legendary Altar of Devastation in The Codex and the Shroud (Legendary Shroud)
    Going from memory (always dangerous! ) but don't you also need a Shard of Power, in this case a Shard o' Supreme Power, and one that's been "energized" (or whatever the term is). (or is that a previous step?)

  5. #5
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by C-Dog View Post
    Going from memory (always dangerous! ) but don't you also need a Shard of Power, in this case a Shard o' Supreme Power, and one that's been "energized" (or whatever the term is). (or is that a previous step?)
    No. Not for LGS, for HGS crafting only.

  6. #6
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12

    Default Screen Shot

    Quote Originally Posted by MistterED View Post
    I have all the items needed to craft a Tier 3 Weapon Augment (Fire Fire Ethereal Dominion). Why can't I craft it? I have (2) Legendary Superior Focus of Fire, (1) Legendary Pure Ethereal Essence and (1) Legendary Flawless Gem of Dominion. While at the Legendary Altar of Devastation in The Codex and the Shroud (Legendary Shroud)

    (How do I add a picture of my situation?)

    See the screenshot link below, I have all the Ingredients.

    https://postimg.cc/qNTJmD9z

  7. #7
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12

    Default Nice Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by TitusOvid View Post
    Please check here: https://ddocrafting.info/lgs/ Maybe that helps.

    To upload a picture you have to use an external service like https://postimages.org/ and copy paste the generated link in here.


    Cheers,
    Titus.
    Thank You.

  8. #8
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MistterED View Post
    See the screenshot link below, I have all the Ingredients.

    https://postimg.cc/qNTJmD9z
    How do I UN-STACK the (2) Legendary Superior Focus of Fire? I think that is my problem.

  9. #9
    Community Member TitusOvid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,171

    Default

    You sure you need 2 of those?

    ctrl or strg and drag and drop.

    Cheers,
    Titus.
    Beste, Titus. | playing since 2009 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher Discord | Orien Raiding Discord Toons: Titusovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

  10. #10
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MistterED View Post
    I think that is my problem.
    Correct, they must be unstacked.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload