Thread: Delirium WAI?

Default Delirium WAI?

I've been recently leveling alt acc, and ran Delirium.

Got boss to 5% hp and one of tiles spawned with stone guard so boss managed to nuke both me and my hire (rolling one on desintegrate can do that).

That's no issue, issue was:

Until i released, noone could enter room with last boss. Is that WAI? I know there are number of quests where last boss room closes and reopens if party wipes, but here noone in room was alive and it stayed closed till dead toon inside it released.

Community Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkendex View Post

Got boss to 5% hp and one of tiles spawned with stone guard so boss managed to nuke both me and my hire (rolling one on desintegrate can do that).

Until i released, noone could enter room with last boss. Is that WAI? I know there are number of quests where last boss room closes and reopens if party wipes, but here noone in room was alive and it stayed closed till dead toon inside it released.
    I am guessing that this is not working as intended, or at least should be considered for correction, in that there should probably be a portal to get back into the last room if everyone in the room dies, but there is still someone in the instance outside of the room.
    Last edited by Cordovan; 12-07-2019 at 01:40 PM. Reason: edited for clarity
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    I am guessing that this is not working as intended, or at least should be considered for correction, in that there should probably be a portal to get back into the last room if everyone in the room dies, but there is still someone in the instance outside of the room.
    My alt was just outside.

Maybe I should have moved it out of sight (remembered that after I recalled, and got back in).
    I recall reading that in one quest barrier vanishes if boss has noone in LOS. (sadly I recalled that too late)

It's been so long since I ran that... there was something special about that door, I am not sure I remember it correctly. I think it used to be that when you are dead, you can pass through the glowing barrier and could hit the shrine on the outside.

but you were definitely able to get back in. very definitely. I should know, I die a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    hmm never had that problem on the Hardcore Server
    ...curious..... :-P
    Planescape City of Doors for DDO endgame. Even dying in certain places can create new adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkendex View Post

iirc from last time i died there, once u step in the door gets locked til boss dies/nobody is there
    psykopeta is finally baconpletionist because there isn't anything to delay it more - thelanis, where the gimps claim to be pros and noobs claim to be pros, no newbies allowed(unless they claim to be pros), we have enough drama w/o them. PS: I post only in the latest thread shown in main page, in the weird case u want something from me, feel free to send pm

Community Member

I remember managing to 'trick' the game into thinking nobody's in the room by letting it warp me to my soulstone.

It only works if your soulstone isn't dead-center in the middle of the room, and I don't exactly remember what happens when multiple people are stuck in (I think the door unlocked for everyone as soon as a single person warped to their stones, but YMMV)

Community Member

IIRC very similar behavior is also in the end fight of Fashion Madness versus Ir'gorthulzz.