Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Founder
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    352

    Default Purchased Masterminds of Sharn - Not Able to Access Inq Tree

    I purchased the Masterminds of Sharn Standard Edition yesterday and I cannot put points into the Inquisitor Tree. Every time I try to put a point into it, it launches the DDO store window.
    I Redeemed the Masterminds of Sharn Code (I tried to re-redeem the code and it gave me the message that the code has already been redeemed.)

    I just rejoined the game and bought all the updates up to Masterminds of Sharn and the other codes/expansions took effect (ie I have the Harper Tree)

    edit: I'll try to see if I can access the "sharn" area or quest

    Can you help?
    Last edited by Ann_Shadow; 12-05-2019 at 11:37 AM.
    Alice laughed: There's no use trying, one can't believe impossible things.
    I daresay you haven't had much practice, said the Queen. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.
    Alice in Wonderland

  2. #2
    Community Manager
    Cordovan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Boston Area, MA
    Posts
    27,277

    Default

    The Inquisitive Universal Enhancement Tree is in the Collector's and Ultimate Editions of the Masterminds of Sharn expansion, not the standard edition. The Tiefling race is in all three packages.
    Last edited by Cordovan; 12-05-2019 at 12:30 PM.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com



  3. #3
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,553

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The Inquisitor Universal Enhancement Tree is in the Collector's and Ultimate Editions of the Masterminds of Sharn expansion, not the standard edition. The Tiefling race is in all three packages.
    Agh, even the gold names are doing it lol

    Inquisitive. You're a gumshoe, not a torturer

  4. #4
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    5,218

    Default

    Good news is that you can unlock the Inquisitive via favor on a per character basis. You need to run most Sharn stuff on elite. Raids are not necessary.

  5. #5
    Community Manager
    Cordovan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Boston Area, MA
    Posts
    27,277

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by droid327 View Post
    Agh, even the gold names are doing it lol

    Inquisitive. You're a gumshoe, not a torturer
    OMG I am fail.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com



  6. #6
    Community Member Jerevth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    An undisclosed location. I asked my captors but they remain tight lipped.
    Posts
    512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ann_Shadow View Post
    I purchased the Masterminds of Sharn Standard Edition yesterday and I cannot put points into the Inquisitor Tree. Every time I try to put a point into it, it launches the DDO store window.
    I Redeemed the Masterminds of Sharn Code (I tried to re-redeem the code and it gave me the message that the code has already been redeemed.)

    I just rejoined the game and bought all the updates up to Masterminds of Sharn and the other codes/expansions took effect (ie I have the Harper Tree)

    edit: I'll try to see if I can access the "sharn" area or quest

    Can you help?
    Ann, I bought Inqui with DDO points after buying Sharn. I then discovered it's relatively easy to attain on a per character basis for favor rewards on the sharn line though that was a multi-life toon on VIP. Your mileage may vary). I don't regret buying Inqui however since I can apply it to a first life toon. Your decision ultimately (Sorry, the Wiki page doesn't have the price for Inquisitor at the moment- I think it was 495. I'll edit when I can get online later, if no one else answers.)
    Sometimes I'm too clever for my own good. Bear in mind I'm probably trying to be humorous. Like dodge, it's hit or miss.// Looking for a guild on Orien? Send a tell or mail to Magnifique to join the "Fidelic Brotherhood".

  7. #7
    Community Member Garix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,420

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerevth View Post
    Ann, I bought Inqui with DDO points after buying Sharn. I then discovered it's relatively easy to attain on a per character basis for favor rewards on the sharn line though that was a multi-life toon on VIP. Your mileage may vary). I don't regret buying Inqui however since I can apply it to a first life toon. Your decision ultimately (Sorry, the Wiki page doesn't have the price for Inquisitor at the moment- I think it was 495. I'll edit when I can get online later, if no one else answers.)
    495 is correct
    Leader of Shrodingers Cat Support Group a Husband and Wife guild on Orien.
    Tolkiens Law: Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.
    Dresdens corollary:
    Screw subtle!

  8. #8
    Founder
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    352

    Default Thanks for the Info.

    Thanks for the info.

    Oh well ... I'll have to do some faction work is seems.
    Alice laughed: There's no use trying, one can't believe impossible things.
    I daresay you haven't had much practice, said the Queen. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.
    Alice in Wonderland

  9. #9
    Community Member C-Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Lacalifusa
    Posts
    4,852

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    OMG I am fail.
    No one expects the Spanish Inquisitive.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload