Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by LeoLionxxx View Post
    Nice change, making the windmill chest the end chest; in the past we've had to make SURE not to kill the boss, lest we forfit the end chest (or at least, that's how I think it worked).

On bold: is that a typo? Is the 2nd, optional chest on the hill where the opt is, or in the windmill?
    My thought too - the hill would make much more sense than putting it back in the windmill, where no one is going to think to look unless they read about it online first. Plus, thats just kinda inconvenient to have to run back for your end chest. At least Black Loch tells you you need to go find it

Also I'm all for making RL a little easier to grind with added optional end chests

Quote Originally Posted by Harkmar View Post
    Smash and Burn - Fewer mobsters now spawn in the first hallway.

I had no idea the mafia was in charge of smash and burn. Will we get a mission to go after the kingpin?
    The Boromar Clan are gangsters - its well established in Eberron lore. So doubtful we'd go after the head of Boromar himself, he's a member of the Sharn city council and part of the Sixty, it'd be like going after one of the Coin Lords.

Systems Designer

Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    Did you mean feathers? I was going to ask about that too. Hubby and I just bought both the kids KotB, and it would be nice to pass feathers in the chests to them so they can enjoy riding a horse faster.
    Argh, I dropped the ball on merging this for the patch. This was 100% on me, I'm sorry. It'll be live when U45 happens at the very latest.
    100% radical, enthusiasm enthusiast.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    Argh, I dropped the ball on merging this for the patch. This was 100% on me, I'm sorry. It'll be live when U45 happens at the very latest.
    Well damn, i was really looking forward to being to help my friends get their horses and horse shoes faster
    Kill'em all and let their favorite deity sort'em out
    BoloGrubb / DJGrubb / Gijo
    Proud member of the HighLords of Malkier

Community Member

Default I saw the release notes

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The DDO game worlds will be unavailable from 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-5 GMT) on Thursday, December 5th to release Update 44.1. Click here for the Release Notes.
    I posted the last time they took stuff down on Nov 15 inquiring if they fixed a few of the things listed in the release notes. Glad they got at least some of the issues.

Now is there a way to fix your customer service for the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Komradkillingmachine View Post
    So... No fix for Dwarf Technician's AoE Force Blast that deals damage thru walls, stairs and other barricades in Best Laid Plans?
    Agree! That's just silly.
    Doesn't sound like this change fixes that issue.

Community Manager

The game worlds have reopened.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

An undisclosed location. I asked my captors but they remain tight lipped.

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The game worlds have reopened.
    Thanks Cordo,

In all seriousness.
    Sometimes I'm too clever for my own good. Bear in mind I'm probably trying to be humorous. Like dodge, it's hit or miss.// Looking for a guild on Orien? Send a tell or mail to Magnifique to join the "Fidelic Brotherhood".

Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    Did you mean feathers? I was going to ask about that too. Hubby and I just bought both the kids KotB, and it would be nice to pass feathers in the chests to them so they can enjoy riding a horse faster.
    Yes, also something to do with feathers after you have all the horses you want. Wait, i've got it. Make it so that artificer and druid pets can hold filigrees, but the only way to level them up is to feed them horses...

Once it's on fire, you can't access the windmill entry, unless that turns off after the quest is finished? (I tried to go back in for the chest when I rushed out too quickly and learned this the hard way.)
    Sometimes I'm too clever for my own good. Bear in mind I'm probably trying to be humorous. Like dodge, it's hit or miss.// Looking for a guild on Orien? Send a tell or mail to Magnifique to join the "Fidelic Brotherhood".

Smash and Burn - Special Cargo crates now sparkle.
    Great change. Thank you.

I'm not sure that Fresh-baked Dreams needed to be made easier, but oh well...
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    We are no more d000m'd then we were a week ago. Note - This was posted in 10/2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Eth View Post
    When you stop caring about xp/min this game becomes really fun. Trust me.
    Quote Originally Posted by TedSandyman View Post
    Some people brag about how fast they finished the game. I cant think of a stupider thing to brag about. Or in this game, going from level 1 to level 30 in two days, or however long it takes. I can't even begin to imagine what drives a person to think that is fun. You are ignoring all of the content and options and going for sheer speed. It is like going to a museum and bragging about how fast you made it through. Or bragging about how fast you finished a good steak.

Talking lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jerevth View Post
    Thanks Cordo,

In all seriousness.
    NOW you're just being silly :P
    >>>Itchybeard (Crafter), Greensmash (Main), All Others (Mules)<<<

The mildly annoying bug with new "+" panel is still there. Open your "+" panel and any augment bag at the same time and type "good" in the augment bag's search box. Watch the + panel result.

Since no one else followed up, I will.

The chest in the mill now has quest related named items. (Been a while since that quest dropped a name item for me, no less.)
    The Chest on the hill after fighting Morgantha still appears. (I think I lucked out and got a blue item from this as well but not certain- it was a few days.)

I did not try to reenter the windmill after the optional fight, though. edit- (Checked after another run; not an option to reenter the mill after the quest ends.)
    Last edited by Jerevth; 12-10-2019 at 08:34 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12