An undisclosed location. I asked my captors but they remain tight lipped.

Default Christmas/holiday sales while VIP

Cordo, et al,

I recall a long discussion that mentioned Hoklday sales possibly allowing VIPs to purchase packs on sale that were free to VIPS (while in VIP status). Is this a certainty for this upcoming event.

Just discovered my VIP status renewed- I thougjt I cancelled but, alas, no. If the sales are going to be available for all I will let VIP ride. If not , I'll drop my request for refund and stick to my usual schedule (3 on, 3 off.)
    Sometimes I'm too clever for my own good. Bear in mind I'm probably trying to be humorous. Like dodge, it's hit or miss.// Looking for a guild on Orien? Send a tell or mail to Magnifique to join the "Fidelic Brotherhood".

I thought that the discussion was more along the lines that when they did the Black Friday holiday deals, they would offer sale items that would be accessible to both VIP and non-VIP alike.
    I do not remember them saying that adventure packs would be available for purchase by VIP - if they made that change, why would they not just make the adventure packs flagged permanently to be purchaseable by VIP? (keeping in mind that they intentionally do not allow it in the ddo store to avoid VIP's from accidentally purchasing content that they currently have access to)

I would like to see this change myself though - it was really cool that they made the anniversary code earlier this year to give away the Path of Inspiration adventure pack, redeemable for both VIP and non-VIP.

my question though is whether there are any current plans to bring Menace of the Underdark and Shadowfell Expansion to the ddo store. A while back, they had mentioned that they were planning to do that, but had to sort out the bundle issue. As far as I know, the ddo store now is capable of delivering bundled items.

they should bring back the Landlubber and Necropolis adventure pack bundles to the ddo store as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerevth View Post
    I recall a long discussion that mentioned Hoklday sales possibly allowing VIPs to purchase packs on sale that were free to VIPS (while in VIP status)...
    Yeah, I don't recall any such discussion either, long or short.

Got a link?

Quote Originally Posted by Graskitch View Post
    ...As far as I know, the ddo store now is capable of delivering bundled items.

they should bring back the Landlubber and Necropolis adventure pack bundles to the ddo store as well.
    I miss the bundles too! This'd be great!

An undisclosed location. I asked my captors but they remain tight lipped.

Quote Originally Posted by C-Dog View Post

Got a link?

I miss the bundles too! This'd be great!
    I couldn't dig anything up when I searched before I initially posted; I usually forget things, not remember things that didn't happen but maybe mt dottage is taking on a new symptom. Either way; if it wasn't stated it's my mistake. I'll dig some more.
    Sometimes I'm too clever for my own good. Bear in mind I'm probably trying to be humorous. Like dodge, it's hit or miss.// Looking for a guild on Orien? Send a tell or mail to Magnifique to join the "Fidelic Brotherhood".

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by C-Dog View Post
    There have been plenty of such discussions... just by players not devs.