Default "effective hitpoints" on the new character sheets...lets hear what you are pulling

Just curious what numbers some of the crazy people are pulling for effective hitpoints on the new sheets. I think my personal record was around 37,000 but that was after hitting the shrine in Sunrise so not long term sustainable. I am sure there are some silly numbers out there so lets hear what people are getting and on what builds. "standing" numbers would be appreciated for more accurate comparisons.
    Neurik of Argo.
    8 Ranger 8 Rogue 4 Arti Inquisitor Heroic TR build--> https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...eroic-TR-build

Off the top of my head, my tank is hitting 55-60k.

Was able to hit 65k+ on lamma with a different split.
    Last edited by Shadow_Jumper; 11-25-2019 at 01:13 PM.

Over 9000!

Default 32,237

Fully Self Buffed in Reaper my 18 wiz/ 2 monk split (DC caster) is 32,237.

What are "effective Hit Points". I see that in the panel, but don't know what it is.
    Leader of Legion of Eberron on Cannith.

Characters: Loromir & Baldomir....among others.

Quote Originally Posted by Loromir View Post
    What are "effective Hit Points". I see that in the panel, but don't know what it is.
    I believe there is a description in there when you hover over it, but it is essentially your effective hitpoints taking into account actual hit points plus defenses (dodge, PRR/MRR, AC, etc)
    Neurik of Argo.
    8 Ranger 8 Rogue 4 Arti Inquisitor Heroic TR build--> https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...eroic-TR-build

Quote Originally Posted by Swimms View Post
    I believe there is a description in there when you hover over it, but it is essentially your effective hitpoints taking into account actual hit points plus defenses (dodge, PRR/MRR, AC, etc)
    AC/MRR doesn’t factor into EHP.

Dodge, prr, HP, incorp all do. As well as barbarians dr I believe.

On one of my toons: 10k standing, 90k-150k buffed.

:: edit :: Max one I've got in Live play, 210k buffed. :: /edit ::

Which is a silly number. And really does show why DDO's Avoidance/Absorbtion Defence mechanics is so wrong.

J1NG

:: edit ::

Also tried with the Defence Buff in Ravenloft and hit... 446k Effective HP...
    Last edited by J1NG; 11-25-2019 at 10:02 PM. Reason: Max one even higher...
    Thelanis: Yijing (*Completionist* TR 20 Aasimar Scourge Monk Level 20 / Epic Level 10)
    Thelanis: Pocket-Monks: Sightblur, Peashoote, Jigglypath.
    Invisible Fences, unkillable Target Practice Dummy's, Shared Bank's, Pale Lavender Ioun Stones, the dimensional barrier between Eberron and Shavarath, I've broken them all...

Quote Originally Posted by Swimms View Post
    Just curious what numbers some of the crazy people are pulling for effective hitpoints on the new sheets. I think my personal record was around 37,000 but that was after hitting the shrine in Sunrise so not long term sustainable. I am sure there are some silly numbers out there so lets hear what people are getting and on what builds. "standing" numbers would be appreciated for more accurate comparisons.
    It doesnt take into account temp hps, self healing ability etc. My average tank buffed was around 35k effective, realistically in r4 or less somewhere near infinite, unless its Gish in the new raid? Lol

INQ 17 FVS/ 2 fight/ 1 rng in Shiradi - Standing/Self Buffed (mostly displacement +50%) 8080/13311 - Reaper 24p/Self Buffed 9513/15360 +Meld 211973

Tank 14 fight/ 5 arti / 1 wiz - in US (currently lvl 25)- Standing/Self Buffed 10815/21335 - Reaper 47p & Self Buffed 11372/27115 + reaper resist & def boost 28656 +meld 510356

Wolf 11 barb / 8 druid/ 1 clr in LD- Standing/Self Buffed 9965/15152 - Reaper 55p & Self Buffed 14652/20124 +flight&Reaper resist 29750+meld 280589

Raid Nanny - 15 druid 5 Clr in US - Standing/Self Buffed 8207/12945 - Reaper 17p & Self Buffed 8621/13558 +meld 258179
    Last edited by Sthax; 11-26-2019 at 11:44 AM.

Follow my DDO streams on Twitch Twitch
    and informative videos on Builds, Guides, QQuests and News at Youtube

Close to 2,4 million EHP on the hybrid healer-tank I'm playing.
    Under Meld, self buffed. No external help like shrine, bard buffs etc.
    My build is not min-maxed for EHP and I took the screenshot using my normal in game equip (so only 4 LGS with 2 augment slots for positive critical damage and insightful Intimidate), so I suppose a pure PRR tank can get more.
    Last edited by Gilga1; 11-28-2019 at 10:04 AM.
    Tronko - Ascendance - Cannith

Bettayne Brah'dukcc, Cleric of Lathander
    Today is the first day of the rest of your life

For DDO Queries, check out ddowiki.com; New to the game? Head to the Newbie Guide

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gilga1 View Post

My build is not min-maxed for EHP and I took the screenshot using my normal in game equip (so only 4 LGS with 2 augment slots for positive critical damage and insightful Intimidate), so I suppose a pure PRR tank can get more.
    What’s the build ?

Right now my tank (who doesn't have nearly enough epic past lives, and almost no heroic/iconic past lives, and no racial past lives, and only 18 reaper points) is just over 25k outside of reaper. With meld it jumps up to over 500k. I'm sad that my current 424 AC and 284 MRR (really should get more EPLs to bump those up more) don't count for anything in that calculation, but I guess those stats are more dependent on what your facing rather than the blanket works the same vs all content that dodge/incorp/prr/etc does, so I guess it kinda makes sense that they are not included.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gilga1 View Post

I don't understand this. From what i can gather effective hitpoints is your current hp multiplied with your (prr + 100)/100 and then taking into account incoorporality and displacement and dodge.

Let's assume you have 33 dodge which i think is pretty high for a tank. And 50 displacement and 25 incorp. also assuming 400 prr we get
    HP*5*2*1.33*1.5~HP*20.

This means you have about 120,000 hp.

There must be something wrong with my math or something. this does not add up.

Can someone figure it out?
    Check out my website for calculating DPS and damage mitigation: http://mmlddo.com

On my pure FvS healer:

(clearly not sustainable)

Quote Originally Posted by Ultinoob View Post
    I don't understand this. From what i can gather effective hitpoints is your current hp multiplied with your (prr + 100)/100 and then taking into account incoorporality and displacement and dodge.

Let's assume you have 33 dodge which i think is pretty high for a tank. And 50 displacement and 25 incorp. also assuming 400 prr we get
    HP*5*2*1.33*1.5~HP*20.

This means you have about 120,000 hp.

There must be something wrong with my math or something. this does not add up.

Can someone figure it out?
    Some slightly wrong details there: Meld ignores your Dodge cap, so it's basically 95% Dodge, rather than 33%.

I'm also guessing, 50% Displacement (possibly 55% with Filigree Bonus/LGS bonus). 50% Incorporeal (from Angel form, possibly 55% or more with Filigree/LGS bonus). Which might be enough of what you are missing to make those numbers. However, if it is the case, it is fairly short and doesn't last very long. But this thread is about the highest obtained, not the sustainable ones.

J1NG
    Thelanis: Yijing (*Completionist* TR 20 Aasimar Scourge Monk Level 20 / Epic Level 10)
    Thelanis: Pocket-Monks: Sightblur, Peashoote, Jigglypath.
    Invisible Fences, unkillable Target Practice Dummy's, Shared Bank's, Pale Lavender Ioun Stones, the dimensional barrier between Eberron and Shavarath, I've broken them all...

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by J1NG View Post
    Some slightly wrong details there: Meld ignores your Dodge cap, so it's basically 95% Dodge, rather than 33%.

I'm also guessing, 50% Displacement (possibly 55% with Filigree Bonus/LGS bonus). 50% Incorporeal (from Angel form, possibly 55% or more with Filigree/LGS bonus). Which might be enough of what you are missing to make those numbers. However, if it is the case, it is fairly short and doesn't last very long. But this thread is about the highest obtained, not the sustainable ones.

J1NG
    Well with those corrections his current hp would be 4860 which is very much obtainable.

Thanks for explaining this.
    Check out my website for calculating DPS and damage mitigation: http://mmlddo.com

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council
    Open Guild for All Founder - Hardcore

Fawngate 14 pally/5 arty/1 wizard/10 epic super tank
    Hit Points: 4,280 w/o reaper

open area: 25,081
    in reaper 1 dungeon: 32,569
    adding displacement: 52,11
    adding meld 917,169