Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Community Member

I really think SSG should look at this thread as a wakeup call.

Each and every one of us has "that one item" we've been questing for since time immortal. All of us know what it's like to farm endlessly and never see it. Every other week, someone posts a thread about how they are quitting the game over drop rates. The frustration of the outdated RNG mechanic is pure torment. Our friend T_Wingo is not the first and won't be the last to see the end of his days and want just to have "that one item" for a little while before he goes.

This thread has been up for 2 days now with no official response. I don't expect we'll see one. But let's all think T_Wingo as we re-role our chests; and know that while SSG may hate letting us have anything, on the rare occasion you do pick up "that one item" take a moment to remember.

Community Member

I would donate store points to make this happen also, as would my girlfriend.

B

If they do it ones, they have to do it again. I doubt they will. I hope that maybe the Cannith community can help out.

Cheers,
    Titus.
    Beste, Titus. | playing since 2009 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher Discord | Orien Raiding Discord Toons: Titus Ovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

Community Member

Prayers for you as you prepare for the next journey.

SSG- On Gland, but would definitely kick in some Turbine points to help out.

Community Member Thunder-Monkey's Avatar

I hope your time is pain-free and as comfortable as possible, Trey. Fare thee well, Adventurer!

(Devs please make one person happy)

TM

T Wingo I'd like to lend my support as well. This is one of the greatest gaming communities of them all. Many of us are FAMILY here.

SSG you need to get ALL OVER THIS.

Jerry? Please verify (or whatver you feel you need to do before acting) and direct us how we can help. DDO Chronicle at the bare minimum.

Sending prayers of strength and comfort your way T Wingo. As you can see in this thread, We stand with you Brother.
    Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 11-27-2019 at 11:02 PM.

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Dungeons & Dragons Online Guild
    No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!

Community Member

I just wanted to say thank you again to all of the additional thoughts and prayers. It really does mean something when people I don't even know are wishing me well. I've actually been lucky in that I've been "doing good" and making it through the holidays, and that was one thing I wanted, not for my sake but for my parents' sake. Like many people have stated I would love for a Dev or someone who works for SSG to say something on this thread. I'd imagine it would be fairly easy to do this and would certainly give me a never ending smile every time I see those items. A never ending smile from a little "swish of the wand" for 3 items, I'd say the effort you'd have to put in is certainly worth the reward . It would certainly be the best holiday present I could ask for. It would really show me that there's still people out there that care.

Community Member

Please guys, don't make me beg ;-). I'm honestly just looking for a little happiness here, and I could really use some of that. I have a form of both Muscular Dystrophy and a form of Ehlers Danlos Syndrome, 95% of all my close friends have already died. This game and the friends I have in it are the closest friends I have now. These 3 items would make me happy for quite some time. That's what it is when it comes down to the simple truth, happiness.

T_Wingo, just an idea. I have no idea if SSG will go for this, but it is the holidays and you may need to wait for a decision either way.

My recommendation, is to send medical documentation that you feel comfortable sending to Cordovan PRIVATELY, via pm, to prove your diagnosis. This may not get you any closer to a positive result, but at least you add authenticity to your request by verifying your situation so that they can make an informed decision.

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Dungeons & Dragons Online Guild
    No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by LeslieWest_GuitarGod View Post
    T_Wingo, just an idea. I have no idea if SSG will go for this, but it is the holidays and you may need to wait for a decision either way.

My recommendation, is to send medical documentation that you feel comfortable sending to Cordovan PRIVATELY, via pm, to prove your diagnosis. This may not get you any closer to a positive result, but at least you add authenticity to your request by verifying your situation so that they can make an informed decision.

The link that I posted in a previous post, that was proof. I took a snap-shot of some important medical files, cropped out the private stuff, and just posted where it says my name, me being terminally ill/hospice patient, and doctor's name, all on a special paper.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12