Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Community Member

Being able to instance play with players on other servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Anuulified View Post
    Ddo2
    that is a tweek??

LOL...
    Planescape City of Doors for DDO endgame. Even dying in certain places can create new adventures.

Community Member

one icon : one effect

That should give the horse animator something to do while the other devs are working on new and more effective ways to sell power creep.

Community Member

A separate tab in the shared bank for cosmetics.

Inventory management. Including but not limited to:
    Searchable bank items and tr cache items
    Global account bank that stores everything BTA that can be sorted by level, item, etc.. This should include a account cosmetic only storage.
    Better bank view of items, instead of 5 tabs of 20 slots, just make it one big tab. Also more bank space, like 5x more.
    Trophy items for account or character, those items that are now useless but give you happiness anyway - epic torc anyone?
    Spell materials bag

Anything that makes it so I dont have to switch toons to grab that those things that I dont want clogging my shared bank but I want sometimes want but dont want to switch toons for.

A mobile application that would access all of our characters inventory, bank character storage and shared bank/shared collectibles storage by logging in SSO with username/password.

The mobile app would then organized all armors together, all weapons together, all scrolls together, all collectibles together, all other accessories are based on slots, i.e. all trinkets together, etc., be able to search and sort based on item names or one of its attributes. All collectibles should be able to stack in the shared collectibles bank.

Note: Players should be able to organize their inventories while watching TV or during the coffee break in the office.

Bonus: Upon Heroic/Racial TR: organize the TR storage in the same way, and auto-move TR items to character bank if BtC and organize, and auto-move TR items to shared bank if BtA and auto-move collectibles to the shared collectibles storage if BtA or no binding. Leave the reminding items in the TR character inventory and organize. Popup a dialog to indicate shared bank full/ character bank full.

Or DDO2: get rid of TR altogether... it was a good idea with a few; but 128? but too much headaches...

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility

What I desire is an account based storage medium with an improved version of the Auction house storage interface.

A storage location with some useful management and filtering tools with a large capacity capable of holding 1,000+ items(yes.. thousands of items) in a centralized storage medium
    a one stop shop interface for all my items... something like the the AH interface which does a pretty good job of organizing and filtering.

The current inventory system(s) are a growing mess.
    we currently have several different poorly utilized storage mediums that just force players to spread their stuff across multiple toons, bags, caches, storage chests, guild chests, etc.
    Argo: Degenerate Matter - 200
    Jotmon (HC 30/42 , RC 36/36 , IC 12/21 , EC 29/36 , RP 85/158)
    Jotlock (HC 38/42 , RC 0/36 , IC 15/21 , EC 36/36 , RP 36/158..favor toon)
    Whatthetruck (HC 38/42 , RC 19/36 , IC 15/21 , EC 19/36 , RP 63/158)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by JOTMON View Post
    What I desire is an account based storage medium with an improved version of the Auction house storage interface.

A storage location with some useful management and filtering tools with a large capacity capable of holding 1,000+ items(yes.. thousands of items) in a centralized storage medium
    a one stop shop interface for all my items... something like the the AH interface which does a pretty good job of organizing and filtering.

The current inventory system(s) are a growing mess.
    we currently have several different poorly utilized storage mediums that just force players to spread their stuff across multiple toons, bags, caches, storage chests, guild chests, etc.
    but think of the lost sales of character slots! oh the humanity

Community Member

Most of my suggestions are already here.

So taking my morning into account, how about turning in 300 challenge rewards for a medium crafting satchel gets you more than 5 cannith essence.
    As if getting crest-fawked 4 times isn't frustrating enough, turning in 1800 rewards for 6 satchels and getting 29 essences made me alt-f4.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by heimdass View Post
    Maybe I'm crazy, on this one but I'd like to see "meaningful" weather variations that had minor gameplay interactions inherent to them
    The only interactions possible with weather are character-negative ones. You can't see cos it's raining / foggy / misty. What benefit do you have from a nice sunny day? if it's not sunny, and not raining, you can see just as far as if it's sunny.
    Only negatives.

In EQ, zones would have thunder/rainstorms. Druids could cast a spell using a component that was at one time rare / expensive. I used to cast every chance I could, to stop the rain, because it was just added noise and reduced vision.

raining zombies...might make public areas more interesting :-P
    Planescape City of Doors for DDO endgame. Even dying in certain places can create new adventures.

Community Member

More interactive combat ability design. For example, a short melee AoE knockdown or stun feat in low heroics on reasonbly low CD. Just a 1.5s duration on an 6-8s CD would be fun and fill the gap until Dire Charge (they could even share CD).

There are plenty of boring abilities that just add like 2% to average DPS, or even less due to poor scaling (e.g. Henshin Mystic). Contrary to most other MMOs, DDO has a solid foundation as a fun action game, but DDO ability design seem to treat them as if they were for pen and paper. But I've been saying this for years... Perhaps a simpler wish would be: Just cap all abilities with special animations to like 0.5 seconds to avoid complete stinkers like armed Whirlwind or the Henshin bolt. If they happen to become a bit faster than regular attacks, this would also make all abilities actually useful.
    Last edited by LurkingVeteran; 11-23-2019 at 12:46 PM.

Community Member

Remove Inquisitive from the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alled78 View Post
    Why should i use all my neural cells when i can go inqui and go pew pew pew ???

Community Member

Really tired of my mouse pointer defaulting into the chat screen, rendering my attacks useless until I've figured out that happened. Again.

I run a Satiek X52 too. So when this happens, my chat box says:

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaawwdddwwww wwwwwww1wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww1wwwwwwwwwwwwww w2wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwdddwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwddawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwdawwwwwwwwwwwwww

Very annoying. Now I can choose to either backspace over all that during combat (to regain the mouse) or just hit Enter and tell the party:

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaawwdddwwww wwwwwww1wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww1wwwwwwwwwwwwww w2wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwdddwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwddawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwdawwwwwwwwwwwwww

...which I'm sure they really appreciate.

Can we have the mouse default to the center of screen when we hit alt-enter, etc?

Default Stacking Filigree in shared bank

For the love of absolute god, why do filigrees not stack in the shared bank?

Please make them stack, they stack in bags, but not in the bank, its one of the dumbest things about this game.

1)Dungeon fog of war that resets to dark every time you leave a Dungeon. I tend to get lost in quests if I have been in prior times... My biggest nightmare is getting twisted around.. Even wilderness areas get me messed up..
    2) Inventory sorted by Item types.. IE: potions, scrolls, armor so on to many to fully list..

gotta love those old school PnP rules

'opportunity attack'

in a nut shell - if you try to run by some monsters, they all get a free shot at you...all of them.

ouch

I think a couple of classes were immune to it, but if that ain't you, don't do it :-P

I miss all the colorful dice

Quote Originally Posted by fatherpirate View Post
    consolidate vendors in some way, ...
    That's a good one right there.

The Armor Broker in House K and the Weapon Broker in House D should be relocated to the Marketplace to take their rightful places among the other brokers there. Aside from it just being thematically more correct, the instances in the outer houses reset too often to ever find gear on those two brokers.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    DDO Freebies

Community Member

1) Feat pass for all those unused skill feats, buffs to fairly unused or underpowered feats, and some consolidation of feat taxes (looking at you Dodge Line), and DC buffs to the tactical feats.

2) Spell Pass to conform all damage to new spell damage, give spells where it makes sense (like Clerics and FvS should get all of the light spells, Earthquake), and a slew of new spells to fill in gaps, like with Force spells, Illusion/Transmutation/Abjuration spells, and mix of soft CC spells across the board.

3) Buff melees to give a slew of abilities to control their environs and attack multiple targets, as well as a global generic charge so melees can close the distance. Dire Charge is great, but most melees don't have any CC between 1 and that. Boost Tactical feat DCs to scale better, lower cooldowns, and make the Improved version a very small AOE would go a long way. They don't necessarily need Wizard levels of CC, but enough to stop enemies in their tracks. Similarly, boosting AOE melee damage opportunities close the gaps between casters with their AoE spells and ranged with IPS. This should be done with reduce cooldowns on cleave abilities and more abilites like the Ranger tempest one for classes that don't otherwise get AoE anything. Basically every melee line should get a AoE CC ability, a cleave or AOE damage ability, and a Charge to close gaps.

4) And, I can't stress this enough, an auto-sort button on inventory and banks. Type, Alphanumeric, and level. Likewise, conversion of TR cache to just using character bank
    Last edited by reywas; 11-24-2019 at 02:22 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast