Community Member

Default Premuim downgraded to Free, Adventure Packs missing!

Yesterday I was looking forward to running some of the adventure packs I bought. I recently had my account restored and was advised to update my account info. I went and did that this morning and when I logged in it said I was a Free account, and when I looked all my adventure packs were removed!

I sent a ticket about this, but I'm told that posting here can help speed up the process.

Can I please have my adventure packs restored to me as well as my premium status?

Cheers.

Hey Neonninja,
    sorry to hear that. If you don't get a response in a acceptable time-frame try to send a private message to Cordovan or CS_Alkaid. It is highly likely that this thread will be overlooked.
    Good luck.

Cheers,
    Titus.
    Beste, Titus. | playing since 2009 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher Discord | Orien Raiding Discord Toons: Titusovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

Quote Originally Posted by neoninja9 View Post
    Can I please have my adventure packs restored to me as well as my premium status?
    I suggest you send a PM to CS (try CS_Alkaid), with your account info (Account name, not password). Do NOT post that info here.

Community Member

Hey thanks for the reply fellas, I'll PM both those people you mentioned.

Is this somehow related to me changing my info? Another issue that might be causing this is that when I downloaded the game I went and made a throwaway account under my main email so I could play while the support team dealt with my old account. When my account got restored it went under my main email automatically, I thought they would just use the old email or at least ask me which one to use. Could this have flagged my account for some reason? Seems strange that DDO would decide to vape my packs and premium status instead of locking the account. Last night everything was in fine order, and then this morning it's all messed up.

Cheers!

NP, GL!

Quote Originally Posted by neoninja9 View Post
    Is this somehow related to me changing my info?
    Possibly, but who knows?

This same thing happened to me completely out of the blue - one morning my Premium had gone virgin F2P - GAH! But it all got sorted in a couple days, CS was on top of it. Seems a glitch that just pops up on occasion, but is an easy enough fix.