This option, while 'available' in the store, as been non-functional for literally years (I can pull-up some of my past threads, if need be). When asked, CS acknowledges it is non-functional and goes on to say no ETA of when - of even "if" - it will be fixed. (Both here and LotRO.)

Since I refuse to keep a cc on-file with SSG (no offense, but I don't keep cc info on file with any game sites, and very, very, very few web-sites, in general), and because I'm one of the few internet users w/o an actual PayPal account, I am unable to purchase points from the store. So, if Amazon Payment is going to remain non-functional indefinitely, how about enabling "pay as guest" on PayPal? That would allow me to make "one-time" cc purchases through PayPal w/o actually having a PayPal account. I've used it a lot of times on a lot of other web-sites, but it is apparently an option that needs to be enabled by the seller.

Any chance this could be done before Black Friday? That's still a week-and-a-half away...