Community Member

Default When will the opportunity to Tranfer be available?

.. just asking because HC is no longer up and the transfer window has no option to access HC Server

Tbd
    Beste, Titus. | playing since 2009 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher Discord | Orien Raiding Discord Toons: Titusovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

In the recent FAQ thread they addressed this, and effectively said "Not immediately, but soon-ish". Apparently they have some data to mine first, something mysterious and codish.

Be patient, you'll know when everyone else does.

last I heard (via the FAQ), sometimes in early December.

well am back to premium (no point for me to be vip except to do HC server)
    I hope there is a prem version next time, I hate to pay subscription just for 1 thing
    Planescape City of Doors for DDO endgame. Even dying in certain places can create new adventures.

Community Member HungarianRhapsody's Avatar

December-ish
    No one in the world ever gets what they want
    And that is beautiful
    Everybody dies frustrated and sad
    And that is beautiful

Community Member Son_of_the_South's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fatherpirate View Post
    well am back to premium (no point for me to be vip except to do HC server)
    I hope there is a prem version next time, I hate to pay subscription just for 1 thing
    On the contrary (and imho), it was well worth it. I've never seen so much activity on a DDO server and i've been playing for quite a number of years now. Really worthwhile for me.

Devs - please do this (with maybe some fresh ideas/concept) again!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Drykks - Baanzai - Elyndaar

Quote Originally Posted by Son_of_the_South View Post
    On the contrary (and imho), it was well worth it. I've never seen so much activity on a DDO server and i've been playing for quite a number of years now. Really worthwhile for me.

Devs - please do this (with maybe some fresh ideas/concept) again!
    Right, cause merging servers to increase population would make no sense, onky because 4 billies are afraid of losing their airship and such

It's just a PD server, like there're, literally hundreds players in live servers, same with role players
    psykopeta is finally baconpletionist because there isn't anything to delay it more - thelanis, where the gimps claim to be pros and noobs claim to be pros, no newbies allowed(unless they claim to be pros), we have enough drama w/o them. PS: I post only in the latest thread shown in main page, in the weird case u want something from me, feel free to send pm

never been a big fan of the airships..but that is just me
    Planescape City of Doors for DDO endgame. Even dying in certain places can create new adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by psykopeta View Post
    Right, cause merging servers to increase population would make no sense, onky because 4 billies are afraid of losing their airship and such
    I have a one person guild, I spent my money on my airship and my time to get my guild over level 150. I would not like to lose all of this as this was one of my goals in a game.
    On the other hand I am not sure why during a merge it would be impossible to keep all of this. I am all for a merge done right.