Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Community Member

Default A quick Thank You to Fawngate

A quick thank you to Fawngate for putting together and running Open Guild For All 1,2 and 3 during this season's Hardcore League.

Quote Originally Posted by Iardanel View Post
    A quick thank you to Fawngate for putting together and running Open Guild For All 1,2 and 3 during this season's Hardcore League.
    Yes, thank you very much. This player was extremely generous to purchase Daedalean Kraken airships and ship amenities for the entire Hardcore League community.

I'd like to contribute as well. Thanks Fawn.

Cheers,
    Titus.
    Beste, Titus. | playing since 2009 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher Discord | Orien Raiding Discord Toons: Titusovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

Community Member

Me too. It was an amazing time and being in that guild made it even more so.

Thanks, Fawn

AJ

I thanked in another therad, but that was btw, so I want to do it properly. As it is really deserved.
    I am really impressed with the dedication Fawngate put into creating and maintaing the guild - or rather two guilds, we should remeber that there were Open Guild for All 1 & 2. In the best spirit of cooperation, which was one of the main themes of the Hardcore Server. Pruchasing the ship and amenities, daily cleanup and promotions - even long after Fawn no longer actively played on the server.
    And most of all the very idea of open guild that cares for all and accepts all. Even though some people exploited the goodwill of some other people (I mean the chest cleaner).

And finally, on personal note. If not for the provided guildship, I would not be able to reach my goals - and to my suprise, I did all I wanted in time (though it was close). Without fawngate and also other people that came before and helped with the guild development, I would not be able to do so.
    So for all that I, a humble parasite, salute you!
    Quote Originally Posted by FlimsyFirewood View Post
    8 pages in, that train has already sailed. The dead horse is canned into cat food by now.

Community Member

Cool Thanks Fawngate!

Thank you Fawngate and anyone else that helped for all of your generosity in buying not only the guild ship but also all of the amenities and being dedicated to running such an inclusive guild!!

Thanks Fawn. Not just for your generosity but also for all the time you spent managing the fallen and promoting the new each day.
    Blood Scented Axe Body Spray (Thelanis)
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Aelyrra - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd

I agree, spending every 8hrs doing clean up is a lot of effort, not to mention all the shards thrown in for 2 ships.

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council
    Open Guild for All Founder - Hardcore

Big smiles.

Thanks folks, you just made my week!

+1s
    You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Guaranteed there would not have been as many folks who made it as far as they did without all those buffs esp at lower levels.

Thanks again for the initiative and all the mind numbing maintenance !

Community Member

Thumbs up Thank you

Thank you Fawn, great deed for the HC community.

More than any other your name should figure in the Hall of Heroes, as each toon has been fighting for its own renown, and you have been helping all of em !

Great bud, generous and helpful.

My respectful thanks.

Ionie / Delzi

Default Would love to join the ranks

In just saying how special that was of you to put time and effort into helping others, I have seen more of that on the hardcore server then ever on my home server. I for one say it was great having a home on the hc server and I felt I did thanks to you. Could always find people willing to help each other out and without open guild I don't think that would have happened so easily.
    Guild Leader Agents of the Dreaming Dark server Ghallanda, Officer of Ravenloft Raiders Sarlona

Indeed, thanks so much for all the work and effort building such a great in game community!

*bows deeply in gratitude*

Lucca/Janus

Thumbs up

100% agreed. The true Hero of Hardcore, imho.

“Too much of anything is bad, but too much good whiskey is barely enough.” ~ Mark Twain

Amen. All of my toons were in OGFA at one point or another during the HC server's existence. Was nice to have a home as I killed my alts off one at a time. Never seen someone just go all out for guilds like that, especially on a server with a time limit. Most generous player I've seen in 13 years.
    "The body is but a vessel for the soul;
    A puppet which bends to the soul's tyrrany.
    And lo, the body is not eternal,
    For it must feed on the flesh of others,
    Lest it return to the dust whence it came.
    Therefore must the soul
    Deceive, Despise, and Murder men..."

--A.J.Durai

Community Member Son_of_the_South's Avatar

Default Second, second, second, thirdedededededed

Yup - thanks Fawn, awesome effort and true team spirit. Haven't enjoyed DDO as much as i did during Hardcore, and being part of Open Guild(s)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Drykks - Baanzai - Elyndaar

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council
    Open Guild for All Founder - Hardcore

+1s

All the thank yous (in-game and forums) are very appreciated!

Due to the great response, I have made a decision regarding Hardcore League 2.

Assuming that the Harcore League becomes a yearly type event (not sure I could handle any more frequency)
    Assuming that the DDO store still allows purchases of astral shards

There is a 99% chance that
    Fawngate and Fawnglow will return Open Guild for All + Open Guild for All two for HCL 2

Same as before with giant airships, great buffs, and the same channel.

Community Member

I was not all that interested in HC until I saw Fawn post about setting up a ship. That act of generosity inspired me to try it out and help contribute to leveling the Guild. I ended up having a Great time on the server.

Hero
    Knight of Movember
    2014 DDO Players Council

Default Yes, again, thank you Fawn!

The evolution of DDO: Stormreach to Eberron Unlimited to Dungeons & Dragons Online
    -1- -2- -3- -4- -5- -6- -7- -8- -9- -10 - -11- -12 - -13- -14! years & still spawning kobolds
    From Turbine to SSG, who are the devs anyway? DDO Peeps Tracker

Since I was not interested in the rewards at the start I joined HC late found my way into OGFA & achieved my goals.

Guild obviously was a big help.

Salute!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast