Community Member

Default Borderlands Quests Locked

I see others are having the same recall problem I had yesterday. Today however is a quest problem. Have the quest, already completed few others. Tried entering Kobold Caves (Watch Your Step), only to never load and be told this quest has been locked. Im lvl 20 doing it on EE solo, (or at least trying to). Havent had any other problems with prior quests. Will skip to others and come back to this one to see if it allows me to enter. Server G-Land.

Community Member

Ran Shunned Cavern on EE with no problem. Went back to Watch Your Step and still couldnt enter. Recalled, ran back and still can't get it to load .

Community Manager

Watch Your Step is temporarily closed until the next game update. Stay tuned on an ETA.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Quote Originally Posted by iPuffinstuff View Post
    I see others are having the same recall problem I had yesterday. Today however is a quest problem. Have the quest, already completed few others. Tried entering Kobold Caves (Watch Your Step), only to never load and be told this quest has been locked. Im lvl 20 doing it on EE solo, (or at least trying to). Havent had any other problems with prior quests. Will skip to others and come back to this one to see if it allows me to enter. Server G-Land.
    https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...he-Borderlands

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Watch Your Step is temporarily closed until the next game update. Stay tuned on an ETA.
    LoL You beat me to it..

Community Member

Thank you for quick replies. I need to start reading a little more before posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    I understand that it is important to fix the bugs with Keep quests, but please - postpone the update (and downtime) for after the Hardcore server closes.
    There are still some people that need all the time we have to finish some things.
    Quote Originally Posted by FlimsyFirewood View Post
    8 pages in, that train has already sailed. The dead horse is canned into cat food by now.