Community Member

Default Want to buy dragon scales & tapestries

Looking to get a few decent flavor/TR items in my cache.

Listed in order of want:
    - Black dragon scales (need 10) - heroic
    - White dragon scales - heroic
    - tapestries
    - Blue dragon scales (the blue armor doesn't look very good...)

I don't have a huge list of things to offer in return, off the top of my head I can only think of:
    - plat
    - cannith essences
    - Kardin's eye (heroic elite)
    - I might have a few more named items I'd guess are from gianthold (dream visor, shamanic fetish, rogue gloves of some sort)..if there's a certain item you want I can check for it.
    - Item blanks with slots (I can check for anything specific you want, don't have a huge pile of them yet)

I don't really see any of these for sale on the AH (I saw a set of 20 whites for about 25 AS, which is more than I have and probably more than I'd be willing to pay). I did succeed in buying 1 tapestry for 14 platinum on the AH, but haven't seen any others listed.

No idea what the going rate would be on these, so name your price and we'll figure it out.

Probably best to respond here or message through the forum. I don't anticipate playing much over the next week or two. You can look for Trichuris or Glucose in-game.

Thanks
    Last edited by marinersfan; 11-13-2019 at 11:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by marinersfan View Post
    *snip*
    Shame not on Orien.

I could have given you a complete set of blue, black & white (inc the ML 10 armors too) & the tapestries.
    Orien: Level 400 Cannith Crafter
    (*) - Crafter Advert for Orien

"The 'forever' rogue"

Community Member

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by ZeeDatRogue View Post
    Shame not on Orien.

I could have given you a complete set of blue, black & white (inc the ML 10 armors too) & the tapestries.
    D'oh! Picked the wrong server

Edited to add: this reminds me, I can probably do 1:1 trades for the above items on the Sarlona server, if anybody wants to do that
    Last edited by marinersfan; 11-13-2019 at 07:01 PM.

2014 DDO Players Council

Listed in order of want:
    - Black dragon scales (need 10) - heroic
    - White dragon scales - heroic
    - tapestries
    - Blue dragon scales (the blue armor doesn't look very good...)
    I probably have all that. I'll check next time I'm in game.

- cannith essences
    - Kardin's eye (heroic elite)
    - I might have a few more named items I'd guess are from gianthold (dream visor, shamanic fetish, rogue gloves of some sort)..if there's a certain item you want I can check for it.
    - Item blanks with slots (I can check for anything specific you want, don't have a huge pile of them yet)
    I don't really need Cannith essences, and any named items would just be sentient food. I'd be very interested if you had any double-slot or old large slot items, but you probably just have plain old new 1-slot items.

- plat
    Plat is good. Respeccing enhancements/reaper/EDs is so expensive...hundreds of thousands of plat at a time...

Probably best to respond here or message through the forum. I don't anticipate playing much over the next week or two. You can look for Trichuris or Glucose in-game.
    I'll just mail you some. Look for Budstein in game when you get a chance and you can pass me some plat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    As a general rule we don't intend for a single spawn area to cause any dungeon alert, and certainly not red dungeon alert. This basically isn't ever a goal in our designs

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by SirValentine View Post
    I probably have all that. I'll check next time I'm in game.

I'd be very interested if you had any double-slot or old large slot items, but you probably just have plain old new 1-slot items.

Plat is good. Respeccing enhancements/reaper/EDs is so expensive...hundreds of thousands of plat at a time...

I'll just mail you some. Look for Budstein in game when you get a chance and you can pass me some plat.
    I *may* have 1 double slot item (bracers?) on an alt somewhere. It's either here or on orien I think. I'll check before paying with plat. I know I have no old guild slot items.
    Give me an idea of how much plat you want, I'm not super loaded, so hopefully I can give you a fair amount.