Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Community Manager

Default Downtime Notice: Wednesday, November 13th 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-5 GMT)

UPDATE: The game worlds have reopened. Thank you!

The DDO game worlds will be unavailable from 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-5 GMT) on Wednesday, November 13th to release Update 44: Keep on the Borderlands! Click here for the Release Notes.
    Last edited by Cordovan; 11-13-2019 at 11:17 AM.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

The Cosmetics and Mount are all Bound to Account while the Bag is Bound to Character

What bag is this as its not mentioned in the notes? And I do not want my ex BTC LOL
    Ozzgood 42, 36, 15, 36, 80. Ozzbad 35, 36, 14, 36, 77. Ozzugly 43, 48, 21, 36, 108. EvilOzz 33, 48, 6, 29, 88. Ozzistheworst 32, 32, 11, 1, 20. and Alts on Khyber
    Past Lives: Heroic, Epic, Iconic, Racial
    Reaper Points

Quote Originally Posted by MistaMagic View Post
    The Cosmetics and Mount are all Bound to Account while the Bag is Bound to Character

What bag is this as its not mentioned in the notes? And I do not want my ex BTC LOL
    The bag mentioned is a a Small Wonderous Mount Bag that holds up to 6 unique mounts at a time. The release notes have been updated to reflect this.
    Tell me about any and all bugs you encounter by clicking here!

NOTE: Submitting a bug in this manner is not a quick fix for past occurrences; it is instead a means of bringing issues to our attention to prevent future occurrences for both you and others. Providing detailed information, especially specifics about your account and character as well as what steps you took leading up to the issue, are critical to us being able to pinpoint the cause of any problems you have encountered.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocomajobo View Post
    The bag mentioned is a a Small Wonderous Mount Bag that holds up to 6 unique mounts at a time. The release notes have been updated to reflect this.
    Thank you
    Ozzgood 42, 36, 15, 36, 80. Ozzbad 35, 36, 14, 36, 77. Ozzugly 43, 48, 21, 36, 108. EvilOzz 33, 48, 6, 29, 88. Ozzistheworst 32, 32, 11, 1, 20. and Alts on Khyber
    Past Lives: Heroic, Epic, Iconic, Racial
    Reaper Points

Quote Originally Posted by MistaMagic View Post

I'm guessing that the Keep on the Borderlands bonus pack will be like the WPM bonus pack. The WPM bonuses are given to every character, so if the Keep on the Borderlands bonuses are the same, having the bags being bound to account would mean you could just roll up alts and pass bags around.
    I primarily play Zunzyne Siegemaker, and am the guild master of Ares Macrotechnology on Ghallanda.
    Reaper Experience Calculator: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...ewE/edit#gid=0 (out of date as of U42.4, needs testing for new values)

Thumbs up My Two Copper...

Fixed an issue in Van Richton's Tower in Ravenloft where the player camera could get stuck in a blue screen.
    Thank you very much. This happened to me constantly

Added new footstep sounds for players adventuring on Gravel-like terrain
    I actually use the in-game music & audio, so I look forward to this.

There is a new "+" side-tab off of the "Stats" tab of the Character Sheet Menu...

This is the most awesome thing in the history of awesomeness!!!!!!
    >>>Itchybeard (Crafter), Greensmash (Main), All Others (Mules)<<<

Community Member

Default So excited!

My all time favorite module, so frickn exited. Thank you all for making this adventure!

Quote Originally Posted by Delekahn View Post
    My all time favorite module, so frickn exited. Thank you all for making this adventure!
    sorry. i do believe this may be my fault. since flimsy responded to my post im kinda braggin a bit.

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...w+starter+area

and im as stoked as you are mate.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The DDO game worlds will be unavailable from 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-5 GMT) on Wednesday, November 13th to release Update 44: Keep on the Borderlands! Click here for the Release Notes.
    So just wondering are the other throwing daggers you get from the guy in RL explorer going to be fixed so they work with IPS as well.

Thumbs down

I hope the new pack will be less bug ridden than the previous one. It's simply infuriating to waste lot of time on a quest just to find it uncompletable right at the very end. Like right now, in "finding dorris" I ended up with "Check to see if the fighter trainer is home" objective even when he's already dead...
    I probably did something "not in the script" like entering in sneak mode and disabling traps then pulling the boss outside after? No idea but it sucks.

when will the two hotfix downtime and patches be announced?
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links
    Proud Knight Templar of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main; epic completionist); Parked Toons: Katwoemyn (10), Saelegion (4), Alitirala (4), Naerfelka (21)

Community Member

Default UI changes. I've been waiting years for this.

UI changes new "+" side-tab off of the "Stats" tab . My secret dreams have all come true. It has always been an annoyance that you had to figure out for yourself (in present computing) all of the stats, buffs, etc. that your character rockin'. No more are the days of "does this stack with that and does that stack with this" if you can keep adding more side tabs for everything that can have one. This should really clear up a lot of confusion for new players and make it easier for veterans to easily switch out gear and buffs for specific adventures. From the bottom of my heart, Thank You for doing this!

Default nice one

the best things here for me are definitely the +side tab with breakdowns, as well as quests now being searchable by epic level rather than scrolling up and down sorted by heroic with epic in brackets. also finally sorting out the sequencing so that every time you look at quest list it isnt shuffled randomly is about time..

+1

I can not imagine having so many mounts as to require owning a bag to carry them... lol
    Planescape City of Doors for DDO endgame. Even dying in certain places can create new adventures.

-Store-
    Coming Soon:
    Medium Bag of Herding (holds up to 20 mounts) : 795 points
    Mount Cosmetics, Dyes: 295 points
    Mount experience elixirs: 395 points
    True Heart of Mount: 1,295 points
    "Unexplained noises are best left unexplained."
    -John Bellairs-

Community Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Saekee View Post
    Come on, let's call it one post-release small patch and be done.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Quote Originally Posted by Razor_Wit View Post
    Medium Bag of Herding (holds up to 20 mounts) : 795 points
    It's a good thing I wasn't drinking when I read this, or my monitor would be very damp.
    I primarily play Zunzyne Siegemaker, and am the guild master of Ares Macrotechnology on Ghallanda.
    Reaper Experience Calculator: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...ewE/edit#gid=0 (out of date as of U42.4, needs testing for new values)

An undisclosed location. I asked my captors but they remain tight lipped.

I love the irony of this statement:

"Fixed typos in Termple of the Deathwyrm."
    Sometimes I'm too clever for my own good. Bear in mind I'm probably trying to be humorous. Like dodge, it's hit or miss.// Looking for a guild on Orien? Send a tell or mail to Magnifique to join the "Fidelic Brotherhood".

Come on, let's call it one post-release small patch and be done.
    wish is clearly father of the thought here........

Quote Originally Posted by Saekee View Post
    The day before?
    "A wise person chooses the right road; a fool takes the wrong one." - Author unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    Hi Welcome

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast