Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by The DDO Chronicle: Issue 358 View Post
    If your character wasn't an adventurer, what would their regular job be?
    I would found a massive Potion manufacturer , both the distillery and bottling facility. I would be richer than any adventurer by far!
    “Too much of anything is bad, but too much good whiskey is barely enough.” ~ Mark Twain

Fantasy, I would be a world renowned fashion designer. More realistically, I would be a well renowned cook perhaps one of the Jester's bakers.
    Blood Scented Axe Body Spray (Thelanis)
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Aelyrra - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd

Community Member

Professional Sleeper

Community Member

Default If your character wasn't an adventurer, what would their regular job be?

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post

Thank you for reading the DDO Chronicle! Don't forget to reply below to the Chronicle Comment for your chance to win 500 DDO Points. We'll select a random winner after Noon Eastern on Friday, November 15th. Good luck!
    I would be the only spell component pouch maker in the game... rolling in plat

Community Member

If my Ranger wasn't a adventurer he will be a lumberjack.

Community Member

Well..he's an Artificer named Clocksmith..so I suppose he would make magical clocks.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by EhMystery View Post
    Air ship repair man. There has to be a huge demand
    You work intensely once or twice a week for an hour after the server restart. Those amenities don't fix themselves!

He would be a tailor. After all an adventurer would want to look their best when regaling the folks at the tavern about how they took down a dragon.

Default If your character wasn't an adventurer, what would their regular job be?

He'd run a support group for survivors of near party-wipes. It's okay, we've all been there.

Community Member

most likely a house jorasco healer

Community Member

A librarian, I think.

Community Member

Smile Non adventurer job

Thank you for reading the DDO Chronicle! Don't forget to reply below to the Chronicle Comment for your chance to win 500 DDO Points. We'll select a random winner after Noon Eastern on Friday, November 15th. Good luck!
    My character would be a box maker. She would own all of Ebberon.

I would be an adventurer farmer, I understand there has been a number of farmer deaths in the Cerulean Hills and surely they need a strong hand to help protect everyone in the hills there.
    After a little Tolkien I am usually up for anything.

I would probably run an orphanage. Though probably not a good idea to mention I like playing warlocks.

An undisclosed location. I asked my captors but they remain tight lipped.

My main, if he didn't adventure, would stand at a quest entrance and hire adventurers. Then he'd hand out whatever didn't sell at the last garage sale, muttering all the while about how the quest survivors earned such a fine reward to choose among such select items. Those who didn't survive would provide more random loot for the next adventurer. Or for the next garage sale.
    Eh, it's a living.
    Sometimes I'm too clever for my own good. Bear in mind I'm probably trying to be humorous. Like dodge, it's hit or miss.// Looking for a guild on Orien? Send a tell or mail to Magnifique to join the "Fidelic Brotherhood".

I would own a chain of Gentlebeings Clubs called MacFloosie's.. and dabble in real estate on the side.
    Last edited by Valentinest13; 11-09-2019 at 09:55 AM.

Community Member

Pack rat / hoarder. Oh, wait, he's already a pack rat, so does that count?

For my character, it would be either custom scroll maker with inscribed spells that is not sold anywhere on Eberron, Forgotten Realms or Grayhawk. I am certain there's a market for Dimension Door, ED: Improved Invisibility, Power Word: Kill and extended Power Word: Stun scrolls. Oh yeah, buy 1000 scrolls and get a free scroll case. Why nobody mentioned potion maker nor wand maker?

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility

Weaver of laurel, for heroes to rest on, and maker of breadcrumbs, to find my way out of dungeons

Community Member LucasMacKinnon's Avatar

My wizard would be a scroll creator. My rogue would be a locksmith, My bard would be telling tales in the Wayward lobster and my monk would be in up a mountain somewhere meditating

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast