Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Create Group Button

I dont know how much work it is but this would be also a big improvement for me.
    Maybe a picture of what I mean is helpful...

A Create Group button would be very helpful for group leaders and even more with the new sort option by heroic and epic level.
    Again, the first step to a group is creating one by a group leader and the second step is Find Group.
    And while the function Find Group is mostly useless with our current low server population, the function Create Group would be certainly very helpful and most likely frequently used.
    "Act according to a maxim which can be adopted at the same time as a universal law."
    -Immanuel Kant-

"Nothing is more fairly distributed than common sense: no one thinks he needs more of it than he already has."
    -René Descartes-

Community Member

Exclamation One more time

Quote Originally Posted by Cocomajobo View Post
    Yup yup!

I will spam it one more time... Occult slayer's vampiric bond does not scale with melee power properly. It works once, when i first take the enhancement but not again.

Here are a few more times i gave you the same feedback, so you could fix it.

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...ancement-trees

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...t=#post6144017

And of course one more through the bug fixing ddo page.

Master Rogue of Argonnessen Equatis's Avatar

Default Typo on the KoB Load screen

I noticed a typo on the Load screen and thought I'd mention it before this update goes live, I believe it should say A mighty Keep stands here on the border between Good and Evil lands. ( Instead of one the border )
    The goal of an Assassin is to keep their Threat as low as possible while still keeping an aggressive posture. - teachersyn The Order of Syncleticaletica

Master Rogue of Argonnessen Equatis's Avatar

Default Two things I believe are not WAI in Temple of Evil Chaos

First, Yula Bloodgleam will not go through most doorways and so doesn't always follow, so she stands out side the doorway to rooms full of enemies and doesn't contribute to the fighting as the other NPC characters you recruit to your aid do. Secondly, for the ring the bell option, when focusing on the bell rope, there are no 'gears' to indicate you can use the bell rope to ring the bell, I finally resorted to focusing the mouse look circle on the rope and using the Q & E keys to ring the bell. An active indicator on the bell rope would help indicate you can use it to ring the bell.
    The goal of an Assassin is to keep their Threat as low as possible while still keeping an aggressive posture. - teachersyn The Order of Syncleticaletica

I really like the additional stats that will be shown. Would it also be possible to include positive healing amp, negative healing amp, and repair amp?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gimor View Post
    I really like the additional stats that will be shown. Would it also be possible to include positive healing amp, negative healing amp, and repair amp?
    Hover over your HP on main character sheet

Quote Originally Posted by Blah2 View Post
    Hover over your HP on main character sheet
    Thanks very much for the tip. Amazing that in all my years of playing I never noticed that! Much appreciated!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chacka_DDO View Post
    I dont know how much work it is but this would be also a big improvement for me.
    Maybe a picture of what I mean is helpful...

A Create Group button would be very helpful for group leaders and even more with the new sort option by heroic and epic level.
    Again, the first step to a group is creating one by a group leader and the second step is Find Group.
    And while the function Find Group is mostly useless with our current low server population, the function Create Group would be certainly very helpful and most likely frequently used.
    Please do this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12