Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    Community Member

careful breaking the fourth wall, that's Deadpool territory

Community Member

Yes, and we get to roll again!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post

Thank you for reading the DDO Chronicle! Don't forget to reply below to the Chronicle Comment for your chance to win 500 DDO Points! We'll select a random winner after Noon Eastern on Friday, November 8th. Good luck!
    If dice should ever fall off the table, re-roll. if they keep falling off the table, get bigger backstops? (LOL or put down the Ale!)

Cheers!

PS: pls implement spell component pouches FTW
    Last edited by syrion52; 11-06-2019 at 07:07 PM.

Thank you for reading the DDO Chronicle! Don't forget to reply below to the Chronicle Comment for your chance to win 500 DDO Points! We'll select a random winner after Noon Eastern on Friday, November 8th. Good luck!
    I'm new to DDO (but not new to D&D) and i'm really enjoying the game. Keep up the good work.

They will magically teleport back on the screen with a beautiful smoke effect!

As every body knows, if it rolls off the table it is a natural 20. What else could it be?

As a DM.........meh it's only one roll.
    TYRS PALADIUM.....Officer. If you think there must be more to the game than pugging, come on and joinTYRS! Willibold Fighter/Wilibold monk /Tooflower monkftr/rogue /Hesteban fvs /Machiavehli druid/ Commabayou bard /Greenbolts ranger/Dramoh arti /Dragbat bard /Covemonster Paladin/A Pherzackerly wizard/Asimovsbayne barb/Pardoner/Cottelettedporc cleric/ftr /

Community Member

I am happy to reply to this. Dungeons and Dragons is an amazing universe and the game a very good implementation of it.
    I have a beautiful time playing!

Default Should DDO dice be able to roll off the screen, like dice roll off tables?

No, mounts have a real use, this doesn't (unless it is April 1st).

Community Member

Default It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood

"Yes yes I know don't tell me ... my allergies are killing me too ... according to the weather wizard report those darn Shrieking mushrooms are sporing again ... if they didn't sing holiday songs during Festivult I'd be cutting them down myself"

Community Member

Yes they should and it should be an automatic failure like the roll. Solid 1!

Community Member

I guess if there were such a thing as a "Virtual Table" then sure. Whatever it lands on is the roll

Cool What do mean roll of the table.....

Dear Sir, we have people doing the roll of the dice, and the making sure the roll is an acceptable one…. Jaspar, be so kind and bring me another fizzy drink from the bar.
    Guild Leader of Ex Deus - The jolly band of Danes and Americans, who live and play in constant denial of timezones and sleep.
    Current toons on Khyber : Marhen ; Rorscharch ; Malfares ; Cyriandes ; Shamsi-Adad ; Asurbanipal ; Asurnasirpal ;

What's the timing on these coming out? I thought it used to be every Thursday morning, but it seems that this schedule has started to waiver a bit since I've been gone.
    Throw away account for forum use only. I will let you guess who my in-game persona is.

Community Member

Should DDO dice be able to roll off the screen, like dice roll off tables? What should happen if it does?

NO, because it never happened

Laissez les bons temps rouler.

Community Manager

Quote Originally Posted by KingKoz View Post
    DDO dice already roll off the screen the way I DM'd my pnp adventures. The dice rolling off the table in pnp were the same as a roll of 1 in DDO imho!

Koz
    Congratulations, you are this week's winner! PM incoming with a code.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789