Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoBlonde View Post
    Yay, found the last one first run this morning. I knew that farmstead couldn't be there with nothing on it.

Final map:

<snip>

I kinda expect the superfluous Spider Crest at the Abandoned Picnic will go away once they make it so you can pick up the one that's actually in the Spider Valley, but everything else looks pretty well finished.

Very very minor detail - the purple on green text is a little hard to read. Otherwise, a fine addition to my maps collection. Appreciate the time/effort, PB.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    DDO Freebies

The nostalgia didn't hit me until I saw this map

Talking Excellent!

Beautiful work. I forgot how much I enjoy the cartography stemming from this game. I am so thrilled this module is being included!
    The Truth~ +5 Transmuting Utterance of Puncturing .
    BarrelBane Crateslayers~Shamrocks.
    of Spew(Argo, Thelanis, Cannith);Chunkss[Argo]

An updated and prettied-up version, somewhat easier to read, with the extra crest removed:

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoBlonde View Post
    An updated and prettied-up version, somewhat easier to read, with the extra crest removed:

Thanks for taking the time to make this! Took the time to hunt down all of the rares while trying out the new quests, except for the elusive Commander, or Pinchy (what I presume to be a fire beetle). It looks like he should spawn at the Hermit's house? Didn't see him in 7 runs, but found the others just fine
    Orien: ][Vladtepes][Gelatinous][Lelitha]

Quote Originally Posted by Dabima View Post
    Thanks for taking the time to make this! Took the time to hunt down all of the rares while trying out the new quests, except for the elusive Commander, or Pinchy (what I presume to be a fire beetle). It looks like he should spawn at the Hermit's house? Didn't see him in 7 runs, but found the others just fine
    Pinchy is a giant crawfish. The commander does spawn at the hermit's house. If you see the hermit standing in front of the house, go up and talk to him, he'll call his cat friend and the commander will attack from the nearby trees.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12