Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

It would be nice if there was some 'mechanism' available for players in the 'no functional way to pay' area

maybe a 25% bonus to earned coins from favor or something
    Planescape City of Doors for DDO endgame. Even dying in certain places can create new adventures.

Community Member

Any news on when exactly lammania will open?

I'm waiting for the more detailed release notes or Feedback outlines.
    Blood Scented Axe Body Spray (Thelanis)
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Aelyrra - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd

servers just went down ...

no launcher msg
    no exact time in forums
    no ingame msg I could see (tried scrollin back up after DC but had a lot of clutter in the window that gets put out so I *may* have missed this one)

and like tuesday restarts usually are what equals 15:00 european time, todays BLEAGH was 14:17

srsly, how hard can it be? common ...

Quote Originally Posted by Eryhn View Post
    servers just went down ...

no launcher msg
    no exact time in forums
    no ingame msg I could see (tried scrollin back up after DC but had a lot of clutter in the window that gets put out so I *may* have missed this one)

and like tuesday restarts usually are what equals 15:00 european time, todays BLEAGH was 14:17

srsly, how hard can it be? common ...
    Not sure how you missed it but I got a 60/45/30/15 and 5 mins warning. Also our Eurpean clocks changed where as the US do not change till this weekend so the restart was correct as in USA time and will be normal for us next week
    Ozzgood 42, 36, 15, 36, 80. Ozzbad 35, 36, 14, 36, 77. Ozzugly 42, 48, 21, 36, 108. EvilOzz 33, 47, 6, 27, 81. Ozzistheworst 31, 32, 10, 1, 19. and Alts on Khyber
    Past Lives: Heroic, Epic, Iconic, Racial
    Reaper Points

Quote Originally Posted by MistaMagic View Post
    Not sure how you missed it but I got a 60/45/30/15 and 5 mins warning. Also our Eurpean clocks changed where as the US do not change till this weekend so the restart was correct as in USA time and will be normal for us next week

*scratches head*

seems legit. I must have logged in right after the 15min warning, the 5min then was lost in the window clutter caused by trading in many revels things.

as for european time... right i forgot about that, too

*goes to edit away grumpyness in other thread*

Default My problem with Lammania

Please leave the previews up for longer than a day or two.

It takes me several hours to download and install Lammania (usually overnight). Character copy and setup takes some time which leaves a short period to actually preview a small portion of the content. Short preview windows do not give players time to explore and comment on the content, especially if the preview takes place during working hours.

If you want us to buy, let us take it for a spin first. Otherwise I wonder what you are trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by noinfo View Post
    Ah so dead on arrival content?

I get the need for new starter type areas for heroics, and I sort of get the concept for epics however the problem comes down to reality:

Unless the xp is worth it people are likely to do other stuff in epic. The WPM set is an example, the other quests were a novelty and played through them got the few useful clickies offered and moved on never to be seen again. WPM itself is the only one that ever gets visited regularly.
    On the bright side saves my premium accounts pack purchases.
    In epics you can run content under level no penalties but not the other way around. If you want to revitalise running the older content just upgrade the loot to modern scales.
    The problem with the WPM set is they are not scaled appropriately for the mobs to pc powerlevel at the levels they are set. The content is too hard at 21ish with the number and stats of the mobs included. vons is better ex and faster. the loot is generally good but rarely drops too.

WPM itself is good at it's an end game quest with a rare drop (sentient xp) that makes it still worth running and being end game, better reaper xp and pc power level is in play by that point.
    Member of "Guild of the Black Dragons" & "Swords of the Light" on Sarlona. Proud "Last" member of Caffeine - we aint stragicially savy.
    Kilthar-Tharr-Delkanthalus-Carissa-Mirasina-Ktara-Imara-Thistle-Tharissa-Robothar-Minithar-Miriella-Tharnessa-Tharisa

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by DrowsworD View Post
    Please leave the previews up for longer than a day or two.

It takes me several hours to download and install Lammania (usually overnight). Character copy and setup takes some time which leaves a short period to actually preview a small portion of the content. Short preview windows do not give players time to explore and comment on the content, especially if the preview takes place during working hours.

If you want us to buy, let us take it for a spin first. Otherwise I wonder what you are trying to hide.
    why don't you download and install lamannia in advance, and just run the the update? are you uninstalling every time?

that said, I do think it would make sense if they posted release notes in advance (12-24h). some things can be also spotted in the release notes and people will have at least the option to read what they can actually test.

That was not possible the several years ago, the last time I installed Lammania.

Quote Originally Posted by cru121 View Post
    why don't you download and install lamannia in advance, and just run the the update? are you uninstalling every time?

that said, I do think it would make sense if they posted release notes in advance (12-24h). some things can be also spotted in the release notes and people will have at least the option to read what they can actually test.

Default Preview is open.

The preview has been opened! The OP of this thread has been updated with release notes and links to the main feature pages for this preview.

Let us know what you find!
    Tell me about any and all bugs you encounter by clicking here!

NOTE: Submitting a bug in this manner is not a quick fix for past occurrences; it is instead a means of bringing issues to our attention to prevent future occurrences for both you and others. Providing detailed information, especially specifics about your account and character as well as what steps you took leading up to the issue, are critical to us being able to pinpoint the cause of any problems you have encountered.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cocomajobo View Post
    The preview has been opened! The OP of this thread has been updated with release notes and links to the main feature pages for this preview.

Let us know what you find!
    Chonky!

Cant wait to get home and test it...tomorrow night...:P

Interested to see how impactful the changes to Bow and Throw speeds are - that could be a big game changer for a lot of Heroic builds, especially with a new feat that I can only assume is Manyshot for throwers?

"Players can now use the word Hardcore in their Guild Message of the Day."

OMG *bellylaughs*
    Blood Scented Axe Body Spray (Thelanis)
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Aelyrra - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd

Community Member

Red face QoL WooHoo!

Detailed stats tab, Epic quest levels and sorting save of compendium in the same patch?
    It's the kind of QoL that makes you go "I always suffered from lack of this, but not to the point where I would complain a lot".

Whoever came up with this, good job, guys! I don't know how to support this kind of stuff right, but I owe you a drink or some steamed broccoli or whatever you're into (:
    It's gonna save me so much time and frustration!

Community Member

Default Issues spotted

When on a stationary horse, firing your crossbows in inquisitor dual crossbow stance drops your avatar down into the horse (male aasimar scourge).

I was unable to test the "death follows you" feat while riding a horse as Mortality is not available.

Using an emote on a horse, unhorses you.

I took the feat "Multitude of Missiles" and tested on a kobold
    Using one of the new darts "Epic Sworn Silver Dart", I hit for a non crit at around 130. With the feat activated which should have added ~100 ranged power, my average damage output did not change.
    No icon shows up in the buff bar when its active. Icon is a Stub icon atm for the feat.

Tom Hillcrest quest: On eacquiring his quest saw the text DNT: Minotaur quest in a banner popup.
    Last edited by Ordinary; 10-29-2019 at 03:35 PM.
    Cannith Server: Maetrim - Once again complete
    Maetrim's DDO Character Planner: https://github.com/Maetrim/DDOBuilder/releases

Community Member Alrik_Fassbauer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by noinfo View Post
    Ah so dead on arrival content?

I get the need for new starter type areas for heroics, and I sort of get the concept for epics however the problem comes down to reality:
    Sounds as if you didn't like starter levels at all.

I mean - there is a new starter area, and you call that "dead on arrival" ?

I'm so much sick of people excklusively thinking of epic, reaper and end game terms.

@devs : Please delete levels 1-3 from the game. People here don't seem to want to play them.
    "Archbishop Dryden wants to talk to you to tapper this dale."
    "Archbishop Dryden wants to talk to you to tap on this dale."
    "Archbishop Dryden wants to talk to you to tap on this tale."
    English is not my first language - misinterpretations galore !

Cocomajobo, some of 'wooden floor areas' at the top of the wooden climbing ramps in the inner Castle keep area are not solid; you just fall through them LOL. I found at least two bugged floors near.

(Standard): You are on server 11 at r3 lx394 ly1644 i11 ox47.89 oy87.16 oz271.15 h11.3. Game timestamp 11235.056.

(Standard): You are on server 11 at r3 lx395 ly1640 i11 ox65.93 oy14.34 oz267.42 h278.4. Game timestamp 11339.485.

I'm surprised those floors aren't solid yet, since some of the important NPCs are close to those locations.

Community Member

Default DC check

I play mostly CC ranger, why there is no DC check for enchantment, or asasinate for falcon bird in new statistic tab ?

Quote Originally Posted by Cocomajobo View Post
    UI
    • In the Looking For Group Menu: The Open Group listing for classes now properly includes Warlocks and will no longer include Epic levels as per its class designation.
    • There is a new "+" side-tab off of the "Stats" tab of the Character Sheet Menu. This displays the following statistics:
      • Avoidance Defenses
        • Incorporeality
        • Concealment
      • Saving Throws
        • Saves vs Spells
        • Saves vs Traps
        • Saves vs Fear
        • Saves vs Enchantment
        • Saves vs Curses
        • Saves vs Illusions
        • Saves vs Sleep
        • Saves vs Diseases
        • Saves vs Exhaustion
        • Saves vs Nausea
        • Saves vs Paralysis
        • Saves vs Poison
      • Elemental Defenses
        • Acid Resistance
        • Cold Resistance
        • Electric Resistance
        • Fire Resistance
        • Light Resistance
        • Negative Resistance
        • Poison Resistance
        • Sonic Resistance
        • Acid Absorption
        • Chaos Absorption
        • Cold Absorption
        • Electric Absorption
        • Evil Absorption
        • Fire Absorption
        • Force Absorption
        • Good Absorption
        • Lawful Absorption
        • Light Absorption
        • Negative Absorption
        • Poison Absorption
        • Sonic Absorption
      • Movement
        • Movement Speed Multiplier
      • Spellcasting
        • Spell Cost Reduction
        • Spell Threat Multiplier
        • Spell Penetration Bonuses
      • General Combat
        • Fortification Bypass
        • Dodge Bypass
      • Melee Combat
        • One Handed Attack Speed Bonus
        • Two Weapon Attack Speed Bonus
        • Quarterstaff Attack Speed Bonus
        • Shield Attack Speed Bonus
        • Offhand Hit Chance
        • Offhand Doublestrike
        • Glancing Blow Damage
        • Glancing Blow Proc Chance
        • Melee Threat Multiplier
      • Ranged Combat
        • Thrown Attack Speed Bonus
        • Non-Repeating Crossbow Attack Speed Bonus
        • Repeating Crossbow Attack Speed Bonus
        • Ranged Threat Multiplier
    • The Open Group listing for classes now properly includes Warlocks, and will no longer include Epic levels as per its class designation.
    • The member list in the Guild panel now properly displays the proper class icons if you have three classes and Epic levels on a character.
    • The Hardcore League leaderboard now displays the rank number next to the character name.
    • Shortcut bar icons for active abilities that have a hit point or ki cost now properly grey out based on current values.
    • When a character dies, the text in the Combat Log telling you how you died is now an eye-catching red.
    • Players can now use the word Hardcore in their Guild Message of the Day.
    • The quest panel in the Adventure Compendium now displays Heroic quest level and Epic quest level in separate columns, and allows sorting by Epic quest level.
    • The quest panel in the Adventure Compendium now defaults to sorting by Heroic quest level, and remembers your most recent sort order when re-opening the window.
    This! More of this. These changes are great.

Community Member

Can we get spell DCs in the new char info section please?

Also might as well put spell power / crit chance / crit multipliers there for convenience, yes I know they are available on the stats page.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast