Thread: Raiders Box?

Community Member

Default Raiders Box?

How about some compensation for the amount of headache your players have had in the last few days?
    But! I for one will continue to support this game. Does it **** me off with the lack of management? Yes. Am I sick of everything being rushed so that they can make money? Yes. Alas, I for one love this game. Absolutely love it. Graphics? Dont bother me. Lagging, horrible UI, bothers me but wont stop me from supporting them. I for one would truly hate to see this game get closed.
    To all the players forum junkies who keep posting about not supporting the company....your loss, and trust me, it will be YOUR LOSS when they DO shut the game down because of loads of players, MAKING A POINT. You think Cordovan, Steelstar, Lynn and the slew of others dont WANT this game to be bug free? You think they would not rather pass up a project to devote all there resources to fixing the problems? Of course they most likely would.
    So, in ending, instead of another you wont get any money until you fix it, heres a you will still get my money because I love this game even with all its blah.
    P.S. Id like a quiver of alacrity...hehe

Quiver was in the 10th anniversary box if i recall. The raider's box was for cotw items.

Yes the game was laggy but unless you were one of the unfortunate people who tr'd and got stuck, you probably have lived through worse. I don't feel that SSG needs to reward us everytime the game has issues. just fix the issues.
    Member of "Guild of the Black Dragons" & "Swords of the Light" on Sarlona. Proud "Last" member of Caffeine - we aint stragicially savy.
    Kilthar-Tharr-Delkanthalus-Carissa-Mirasina-Ktara-Imara-Thistle-Tharissa-Robothar-Minithar-Miriella-Tharnessa-Tharisa

Community Member

Honestly the ones who deserve something are Mac users who no longer have a native client after SSG saying that they'd have an update ready for the past two years.

Community Member

I wouldnt mind a second code for 3 keys, but honestly I think that's all you can expect for the downtime

I would also like a Quiver too though Or at least another source of L1 30% Striding. Scoundrel IPL is not actually an option, since you cant use it with PDK sprint boost, and if the whole point is to move with maximum efficiency you want both.

Quote Originally Posted by jkalten View Post
    Honestly the ones who deserve something are Mac users who no longer have a native client after SSG saying that they'd have an update ready for the past two years.
    you want them to buy you a windows PC?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnbeimnech View Post
    you want them to buy you a windows PC?
    God no. Unix underpinnings only for me.