Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Devs, Night Revels is bugged

I ran Night Revels, the deleras graveyard portion, about ten times, and I was only able to complete half of those runs. Multiple times the final boss didn't spawn, and other times mobs wouldn't spawn or the fog wouldn't go away after clearing.

My guildy and I gave up after our last run couldn't be completed, again. Please look into this!

Quote Originally Posted by ChadB123 View Post
    I ran Night Revels, the deleras graveyard portion, about ten times, and I was only able to complete half of those runs. Multiple times the final boss didn't spawn, and other times mobs wouldn't spawn or the fog wouldn't go away after clearing.

My guildy and I gave up after our last run couldn't be completed, again. Please look into this!
    Well we completed a run, but I got 20 melted chocolates and 16 pieces of chocolate lol
    Sarlona's FORMER #1 Piker!!
    QuiknDirty~Quikster~Quikkilla Missquik~
    Member of Roving Guns

Community Manager

The landscape is currently awarding expired chocolate, which is a known issue. Not spawning enough enemies to complete the instance is a different issue we will need to look into.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Last run the first miniboss didn't spawn even after killing all the needed mobs.

And now had twice the bug that there weren't enough mobs to advance the quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Not spawning enough enemies to complete the instance is a different issue we will need to look into.
    Good Idea as it seems random. I did 1 full run and the next I had to abort. As I use store bought xp pots I am not waisting any more time in it
    Ozzgood 42, 36, 15, 36, 80. Ozzbad 35, 36, 14, 36, 77. Ozzugly 42, 48, 21, 36, 108. EvilOzz 33, 48, 6, 28, 83. Ozzistheworst 31, 32, 10, 1, 19. and Alts on Khyber
    Past Lives: Heroic, Epic, Iconic, Racial
    Reaper Points

Community Member

The landscape is currently awarding expired chocolate, which is a known issue. Not spawning enough enemies to complete the instance is a different issue we will need to look into.
    I can also confirm this. Sometimes the boss does not spawn, the trash does not spawn and the fog does not clear. So 3 things to look at.

Just attempted my inaugural run for this year, and was unable to advance the graveyard due to 3 missing groups of mobs.

I popped the owlbear and an orthon summons while backtracking everywhere to try to flush the spawns out, but no dice.
    "When asked if the developers hate the players, as they make so many challenging jumping puzzles, their response was that they have what they consider a “… normal amount of contempt for the players.” This is good. A dungeon master should always nurse a healthy contempt for his or her players."

Community Member

This game is really messed up right now.

I've run Delera's Graveyard twice now and the first time it took several minutes for the Champion of Mabar to spawn. The second time I'm still in there as I type this and no Champion of Mabar has spawned.

edit: No Champ of Mabar spawned after about 5 minutes of waiting.
    Last edited by GramercyRiff; 10-10-2019 at 02:57 PM.

Community Member

You should consider just doing away with the "run this instance for keys" mechanism. What is the point of gating keys (which are just a proxy way of flagging for a different quest) behind this one single quest? It's going to be so incredibly boring rerunning this over and over and over just to be able to enter one of the other quests each time. At least the public instance approach had the elements of raid sized grouping and lots of other people to keep it interesting.

Other, less boring, options could be awarding a key with 20 charges, a key that expires after two hours, or ideally just a single key that lasts through the rest of Mabar. Or even better, stuff the keys and let players run the actual quests at will without proxy flagging over and over.

Community Member Yvonne_Blacksword's Avatar
    in the dark...cold...UnderWater places...

Default server inequality?

Khyber night revels lacks the spawns to complete initial quest. (tried once)
    Sarlona night revels has delayed spawns but is completable. (tried once)
    Rogues:Sheillea & Sheilleah Noonscense, Yarrelle Clerics: Juin Muddawber Bards: Sequestria Isolatine & Gheorghe Zamfir Ranger: Eloah Farfletcher Fighters: Yvonniva, Ocksocks & Goodgame The Improper Sorceress: Blastrine Meanase Barbarians: Espresso Breve & Mkthirtyfour, Boomshakalak Wizards: Clairity of Merk & Misstickle Fingersofdeath

Intergalactic Space Crusader
    Treasure Hunter

Default Same here

Unable to complete the key quest, nothing left to kill and I'm stuck here:

Treasure Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Yvonne_Blacksword View Post
    Khyber night revels lacks the spawns to complete initial quest. (tried once)
    Sarlona night revels has delayed spawns but is completable. (tried once)
    I'm unable to complete it on Sarlona.

Community Member

First two runs I couldn't complete - missing mobs in both cases. Will wait till issue is fixed I think otherwise its going to be very frustrating.

Treasure Hunter

Default Yep

Quote Originally Posted by CeltEireson View Post
    First two runs I couldn't complete - missing mobs in both cases. Will wait till issue is fixed I think otherwise its going to be very frustrating.
    Now I cannot get past the 1st mob:

Community Member

My character is level 14 and I tried at least a dozen runs from lvl 10 to lvl 30 (to test different spawn type groups). Only three times have I even made it to the middle, and only twice near the end but still 1-2 groups missing.

Sadly, lag is still there too, delay on entering doors and slow loading screens.

Community Member

Maybe the lag is causing the problems re spawning - had severe lag in gianthold explorers and some in the two runs of Deleras that I did.

Community Member

Spawning issue for me. First run, solo at level, got to the second section but came up one group short. Second run, solo at +5, came up two groups short in the first section.

(Dungeon Master): The dark of Eternal Night has drawn its cloak over Delera's Graveyard. Attend The Night Revels... if you dare.
    Well...

I don't dare attending...

Treasure Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by CeltEireson View Post
    Maybe the lag is causing the problems re spawning - had severe lag in gianthold explorers and some in the two runs of Deleras that I did.
    Probably not, since I'm not getting any lag in the instances. I'm running solo though.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast