Default armor class and inquisiteer

All right, two questions. 1 what armor class do you need to be an effective armor class tank? ive managed to get a 90 with a first life starter iconic gear but idk if this is good for high end or what. 2 what would be a good build for a first life inquisitive based? I want the highest dps possible and viable up to at least mid reaper.

Quote Originally Posted by ViggoEvan View Post
    All right, two questions. 1 what armor class do you need to be an effective armor class tank? ive managed to get a 90 with a first life starter iconic gear but idk if this is good for high end or what. 2 what would be a good build for a first life inquisitive based? I want the highest dps possible and viable up to at least mid reaper.
    High 300, low 400 with PRR/MRR equivalent.

Good build? Any. It's a universal tree so each class has bonuses and negatives. Highest DPS would probably be Halfling Rogue thanks to SA dice from both the class and racial tree. Halfling also have a distinct advantage (maybe gnome too, not positive) of IPS hitting smaller NPC's like Worgs and Slimes that medium/large sized classes don't have.
    Quote Originally Posted by hp1055cm View Post
    They have been tweaking the game since I started and often I disagree with them. They focus on wrong stuff, over or under compensate and abandon too much stuff. Every once in awhile they get something right, if only temporarily.

Quote Originally Posted by AbyssalMage View Post
    High 300, low 400 with PRR/MRR equivalent.

Good build? Any. It's a universal tree so each class has bonuses and negatives. Highest DPS would probably be Halfling Rogue thanks to SA dice from both the class and racial tree. Halfling also have a distinct advantage (maybe gnome too, not positive) of IPS hitting smaller NPC's like Worgs and Slimes that medium/large sized classes don't have.
    ok thanks much