Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Community Member

Ravenloft was definitely on sale last year or at some point in the past. I bought the "ultimate" bundle then.

Ravenloft over Sharn for sure. It boasts some of the best quests in the game; with a few being masterpieces. Sharn's gear is better, but RL's gear is still great. If you mainly do 1-20, I'd go RL even more. Sharn's gear is adequate for epic leveling. Ravenloft can do it too, it's just Sharn is slightly better, which is to be expected.

Ravenloft is gothic horror. Sharn is noir cyberpunk horror.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by GramercyRiff View Post
    Sharn is noir cyberpunk horror.
    lolwut

Quote Originally Posted by xBunny View Post
    First of all I am Premium player do not play with VIP. I do have Shadowfell and MOTU already. I do have some spare TP, and was wondering which pack has more value? I heard Ravenloft has some good gear, that ppl tend to run 10-20, since I mostly run random loot + some named items, I was considering to buy it first. I know MoS do have some up to date gear too. I do have Slavelords and Vale to, but was never into those crafting system.
    I have not bought Sharn. But I got ravenloft eventually for DDO points and it's the best content I have played on DDO since joining years ago. So I'm saving points now to get keep on the borderlands, when that comes out.
    Social Justice W...arlock (5e toon)
    OkarisRage, Artificer with 3 druid past lives = <3

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by GramercyRiff View Post
    Sharn is noir cyberpunk horror.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorcerio View Post
    lolwut
    Cyberpunk... obviously, it's built into eberon setting. (In fact, it's kind of interesting that only arti can be cyborgs. We need a universal tree based on cybernetic implants. In a world with this much magitech, I don't know why we aren't full on Shadowrun yet. Make it cost plat to spend AP in it, ie. buying parts... with a discount for arti levels.)

noir... all the inquisitive clue hunting stuff in the rainy dirty part of town.

horror... I don't really see that one, other than not wanting cyberpunk in your fantasy setting.
    Last edited by Cantor; 09-30-2019 at 11:59 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12