Community Member akiraproject24's Avatar

Default Standing Doubleshot Target Inquisitive

I've talked with guys who are standing in the 90's on their doubleshot. A friend is sitting at 87%, meanwhile I'm at 80.32%.

I went Arborea so I am losing 4% there and I am missing 4 sentient slots and only getting 5% from Crackshot set atm.

Running Wallwatch set, shiradi, 41 points in Inq, and have the 3 doubleshot past lives, doubleshot feat and currently a Deep Gnome.

I could easily get to 87% swapping arborea to Astral and getting the shattered device 3% once I open the slots.

I've read forum posts where players have stated running with a 100% doubleshot before reaper memento boost.

What are your doubleshot numbers? Do you see anything obvious that I overlooked?
    ThwartedFhalhaenaWrekkinWrexxMaisterThwarteddHematemesisRhayzedOffensiveReductionShillelahFhalhaena
    Pimpin toons since 2006

Community Member
    At Turbine HQ suggesting what to nerf next.

13 item, 7 insight, 20 set, 9 past lives, 10 destiny feat, 8 filigree (crackshot and shattered), 15% inquis tree

That’s 82%.

Depending on split, 4 arti nets you 10% more, shiradi adds another 6%.

That’s 98%. All depends on your split and destiny for the final numbers.
    Teth - Revenants

Babysittin Francine so he dont die 24/7. I used to be good at this game.

Community Member akiraproject24's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xTethx View Post
    13 item, 7 insight, 20 set, 9 past lives, 10 destiny feat, 8 filigree (crackshot and shattered), 15% inquis tree

That’s 82%.

Depending on split, 4 arti nets you 10% more, shiradi adds another 6%.

That’s 98%. All depends on your split and destiny for the final numbers.
    Ah makes sense the guys approaching 100 are more heavily invested in arti ap's.

I am sitting on:

13 item
    20 set
    9 past lives
    10 destiny feat
    5 filigree
    15 Inquis
    6 shiradi

should equal 78% but actual shown on character sheet is 80.32% Haven't figured out the .32

Also removing all gear, stepping out of shiradi and turning off doubleshot stance...Takes me to 22% which should be 25 with the 15 from Inquis and 10 from destiny feat. Splitting hairs but something is jacked up with that.
    ThwartedFhalhaenaWrekkinWrexxMaisterThwarteddHematemesisRhayzedOffensiveReductionShillelahFhalhaena
    Pimpin toons since 2006

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by akiraproject24 View Post

should equal 78% but actual shown on character sheet is 80.32% Haven't figured out the .32
    I think the ED stance stacks multiplicatively with items, giving you more than the number displayed.
    I've only seen partial percents using that stance.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by xTethx View Post
    13 item, 7 insight, 20 set, 9 past lives, 10 destiny feat, 8 filigree (crackshot and shattered), [...]
    Thats 67.

In my current inqusitive build i am 12/7/1 ranger/bard/barbarian.

You get 20% doubleshot from deepwood tier 5 and 12 from swashbuckler. None from inq as you just use this to be able to swashbuckle.

67+20+12=99 standing doubleshot on this build should be achievable. Mind you it only works for light crossbows and Edit: No NHB.

EDIT again. I think we forgot the guild bonus for 2% which should get this build to 101 doubleshot...
    Last edited by Ultinoob; 10-03-2019 at 11:07 AM.
    Check out my website for calculating DPS and damage mitigation: http://mmlddo.com

Quote Originally Posted by akiraproject24 View Post
    I went Arborea so I am losing 4%
    My calculations for my inquisitive build lend me to think that 1 ranged power = 1 base damage = 1.5% doublestrike.

So you being in arborea is a better choice for damage.