Community Member

Default Issues with new bundle

Tried to post in the General Discussion thread, but not only did it get buried, it likely was the wrong place to post this.

When the new F2P bundle released last week I decided to get it. At first the items didn't appear but after re-logging the Heart and Tome showed up (and I subsequently used the tome) but when I ran to my bank to go put stuff in the shared bank it still just says "Premium Feature" and takes me to the store to buy it. I've re-logged a few times since then and it still won't let me access. Please help.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by DBZSkywalter View Post
    Tried to post in the General Discussion thread, but not only did it get buried, it likely was the wrong place to post this.

When the new F2P bundle released last week I decided to get it. At first the items didn't appear but after re-logging the Heart and Tome showed up (and I subsequently used the tome) but when I ran to my bank to go put stuff in the shared bank it still just says "Premium Feature" and takes me to the store to buy it. I've re-logged a few times since then and it still won't let me access. Please help.

Thanks.
    The shared bank slots that come with the bundle are an upgrade to the base. If you don't have the base, you cannot use the upgrades. You have to buy the base shared bank slots before the ones from bundle will work.
    Orien: ~Erofen (30 Assassin Rogue) ~Erofenlock (30 EB Warlock) ~Erofenmonk (30 Light Monk) ~Erofentrap (30 Roguerficer (1st TR/Legend Build ever)) ~Erofenbarb (30 Barb) ~Erofenbless (30 FvS Chest Blesser) ~Erofenthree (30 Bard Dualbox) ~Erofenten (30 Barb Triplebox)
    Quote Originally Posted by MadFloyd View Post
    Um, I'm almost afraid to ask, but exactly just what is 'sneak humping'? Kex! Stop It! O.o

Community Member

Support closed my ticket after mentioning the above reply to them and they insist that the patch takes care of it and that I don't need to buy the Shared Bank separately. This is clearly wrong as the patch did nothing for me and I'm trying to get them to refund the bundle. The bundle was worth it to me when I thought I was getting a Tome and basic Shared Bank access. Now I can't even use one portion of it.

Can anyone from SSG assist?

--------
    Greetings!

Thank you for your inquiry. You will not need an additional item in order to receive the shared storage from the bundle. Once it is added to your account, you should just be able to access it.

Please let me know if you run into any issues!

Kind regards,

Customer Support
    Standing Stone Games