Default Has anyone verified...

whether or not Divine Inquisition works with Knowledge of Battle?

Divine Inquisition: You count Light and Heavy (non-repeating) Crossbows as Favored weapons, regardless of your Deity.

Knowledge of Battle: Your faith allows you to use your Wisdom bonus for to-hit and damage purposes with your deities' Favored Weapon if it is higher than your Strength bonus. This benefit only applies if your Favored Soul level is equal to or greater than half of your total Heroic Character level.

Thanks in advance.
    Lyghtki | Immortalyght | Eternalyght | Annihilyght of Omega Guard on Thelanis

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Annihilyght View Post
    whether or not Divine Inquisition works with Knowledge of Battle?

Divine Inquisition: You count Light and Heavy (non-repeating) Crossbows as Favored weapons, regardless of your Deity.

Knowledge of Battle: Your faith allows you to use your Wisdom bonus for to-hit and damage purposes with your deities' Favored Weapon if it is higher than your Strength bonus. This benefit only applies if your Favored Soul level is equal to or greater than half of your total Heroic Character level.

Thanks in advance.
    It does. Ran a fvs not long after inquis came out.

Quote Originally Posted by Cantor View Post
    It does. Ran a fvs not long after inquis came out.
    Thank you for the quick reply.
    Lyghtki | Immortalyght | Eternalyght | Annihilyght of Omega Guard on Thelanis

Community Member DaggomaticDwarf's Avatar

Default Strimtom version

If A Dwarf falls in the forest does he make a sound? YES! Ah Gawd Dang Sons of a *BEEP*
    Guild leader of the "Order of the Never Empty Mug"-Khyber Server-Varda, Daggummet, Xotika, Angelheart, Annaleeza, Keirza, Gearszin, Iluvatar, Sindeamon, and Pippsqueek

You finally get something nice to do while lingering at the back of your party.

So much fun so that you might forget to heal the frontline.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by DaggomaticDwarf View Post
    almost the same progression as mine. I take precision earlier, it's awesome ability. I take arti one level later, after I have enough fvs for those sweet hp.

I also go with wis for better saves, cha would allow eburst and more umd... but skills are limited and UMD just isn't a must have a on a divine. With the sharn boarding pass/d12/guard mask you can port to airship access anyway.

Low level you can get hp and hamp in mastermaker for just a few ap, and move it out later if needed.

42 in inquis is a wasted point for +1 attack, you could pick up good hope in beacon. Also missing a big opportunity by not taking haste boost. It's not as good as NHB but those uses run out. I would take blinding speed allowing taking lots of AP out of warsoul. The 18 core is only giving you haste, since the crit range won't stack. You could get extra AB in battle engineer, or other options in other trees.

Community Member DaggomaticDwarf's Avatar

Default Good point

Quote Originally Posted by Cantor View Post
    almost the same progression as mine. I take precision earlier, it's awesome ability. I take arti one level later, after I have enough fvs for those sweet hp.

I also go with wis for better saves, cha would allow eburst and more umd... but skills are limited and UMD just isn't a must have a on a divine. With the sharn boarding pass/d12/guard mask you can port to airship access anyway.

Low level you can get hp and hamp in mastermaker for just a few ap, and move it out later if needed.

42 in inquis is a wasted point for +1 attack, you could pick up good hope in beacon. Also missing a big opportunity by not taking haste boost. It's not as good as NHB but those uses run out. I would take blinding speed allowing taking lots of AP out of warsoul. The 18 core is only giving you haste, since the crit range won't stack. You could get extra AB in battle engineer, or other options in other trees.
    Good point on the RM goodies. I believe he touches on why no haste boost. He said he was already at max attack speed.

Dagg.
    If A Dwarf falls in the forest does he make a sound? YES! Ah Gawd Dang Sons of a *BEEP*
    Guild leader of the "Order of the Never Empty Mug"-Khyber Server-Varda, Daggummet, Xotika, Angelheart, Annaleeza, Keirza, Gearszin, Iluvatar, Sindeamon, and Pippsqueek